Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 9: Bills vs Seahawks

Chandemonium

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Is there any human being on the planet who has more things wrong with them than Matt Milano?

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, Nanker said:

I might qualify. :popcorn3:

How are your pectorals? Can you line up on Sunday, sir?

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They haven't played well against bottom offensive teams.

Seattle's going to end up rushing for about three miles.  

Hopefully their 3rd and 4th string RB's aren't that good. I think Russ will end up leading them in rushing and I'm already angry at how many 3rd and long scramble for firsts he's going to have.

Edited by LB3

7 hours ago, DC Tom said:

They haven't played well against bottom offensive teams.

Seattle's going to end up rushing for about three miles.  

51 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Hopefully their 3rd and 4th string RB's aren't that good. I think Russ will end up leading them in rushing and I'm already angry at how many 3rd and long scramble for firsts he's going to have.

Don’t be surprised if the Bills use the same game as they did abasing the Chief and give them the run. I think if you asked MCD right now that the Seahawks will run for 250’and score 26,  he would take it. 

his fear is they throw for 440, and score 38. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Don’t be surprised if the Bills use the same game as they did abasing the Chief and give them the run. I think if you asked MCD right now that the Seahawks will run for 250’and score 26,  he would take it. 

his fear is they throw for 440, and score 38. 

Yep. People forget that in spite of the number of rushing yards, the Bills were in it with KC for much of the game at the scoreboard. Seahawks don't have RB power like KC, so I guess I'm saying they at least have a chance.

Especially if Maurice Jones-Drew's 'bold prediction' comes true:

Maurice Jones-Drew: DK Metcalf and Tyler Lockett each have seven touchdown receptions this season, but neither will be the talk of Sunday's Seahawks-Bills game. That honor will go to Bills wideout Stefon Diggs, who'll gash Seattle's last-ranked pass defense for a career-high 200 receiving yards and a trio of TDs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is probably for the best. We need him to be healthy down the stretch and not getting 10-20 plays a game. 

• Like 2

I’m not terribly confident in a Bills win today. Hope I’m wrong. Would love to have the refs do a “just give it to them” for The Bills. Couldn’t happen against the former HC of the *Patriots. 

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

I’m not terribly confident in a Bills win today. Hope I’m wrong. Would love to have the refs do a “just give it to them” for The Bills. Couldn’t happen against the former HC of the **Patriots. 

well, I don't think the refs gave us the game. we just took it and took it to them.

Russ didn't have any fire in his kitchen today because we shut the gas off early.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nanker said:

I’m not terribly confident in a Bills win today. Hope I’m wrong. Would love to have the refs do a “just give it to them” for The Bills. Couldn’t happen against the former HC of the **Patriots. 

Oh yea of little faith!:rockme::rockon:

:scared3:

• Haha 1

On 11/6/2020 at 9:53 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Is there any human being on the planet who has more things wrong with them than Matt Milano?

Other than Joe Biden?