Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Colts @ Bills, 1st round of playoffs

Boyst

As it stands today, the Bills would host the Colts for the 1st round of the playoffs.

For all the hand-wringing about being "1 and done" in the playoffs, I like our chances in this game. How would you all feel about that match up?

My only concern is Frank Reich back in Rich Stadium. If the Colts are down 14 in the 4th quarter, watch out for Frank strapping on the pads and working some magic!

• Like 1

I was surprised to see how well the Colts were doing.

Dome team (yeah, yeah retractable roof) playing in Orchard Park in January with 100 year old Philip Rivers who played in Southern California for 15 years before playing in a dome?

18 minutes ago, Boyst said:

As it stands today, the Bills would host the Colts for the 1st round of the playoffs.

For all the hand-wringing about being "1 and done" in the playoffs, I like our chances in this game. How would you all feel about that match up?

My only concern is Frank Reich back in Rich Stadium. If the Colts are down 14 in the 4th quarter, watch out for Frank strapping on the pads and working some magic!

I would 100% take that matchup right now. I still think Rivers is done, done, done and have for 2 years. But then again, you look at how the Chargers can still blow games and maybe it was the team, and not him!

At this point the Bills would be favored and should win a "home" playoff game.

If there are no fans in the stands is it a real home game?

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt

I'm half expecting Hapless to show up in this thread and scold us for legitimate discussion before shutting us down.

Rather play the Brownies honestly.

10 hours ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

I'm half expecting Hapless to show up in this thread and scold us for legitimate discussion before shutting us down.

Rather play the Brownies honestly.

Wes was pissed that thread got closed. So I made this one and sent him a link.

i told him to make one projecting our 2021 season.  I wish someone would. It's actually favorable to us. 😁

Edited by Boyst

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Boyst said:

Wes was pissed that thread got closed. So I made this one and sent him a link.

i told him to make one projecting our 2021 season.  I wish someone would. It's actually favorable to us. 😁

Thanks for doing that, I appreciate the lifting of oppression over here, as well as the encouragement for free speech.

I know a lot of people got tired of my Stichk but I tone it down when I don't get my free speech trampled! The real reason I do it is because I want my right to say what I want without being scolded like Ralphie on Christmas Story.

I want a favorable match up early because I think we have a chance against anybody and want to save the good stuff for when we really need it.