Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

UFOs and Sitcom Math

devnull

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How culturally tone deaf will those historic messages be? 

HAHA.

They'll sound like me talking to my 17 year old.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

Could this be related to when Camilla Parker detected giant blasts emitting from Joe Biden?

They're about the same age as Joe.

Edited by snafu
  • Haha 2

NBC News

Former Israeli space security chief says extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it

A former Israeli space security chief has sent eyebrows shooting heavenward by saying that earthlings have been in contact with extraterrestrials from a "galactic federation."

"The Unidentified Flying Objects have asked not to publish that they are here, humanity is not ready yet," Haim Eshed, former head of Israel's Defense Ministry's space directorate, told Israel's Yediot Aharonot newspaper. The interview in Hebrew ran on Friday, and gained traction after parts were published in English by the Jerusalem Post on Tuesday. ...

... "They have been waiting until today for humanity to develop and reach a stage where we will understand, in general, what space and spaceships are," Eshed said, referring to the galactic federation. ...

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Well, they are needing a 'new' storyline to deflect from the crumbling Covid narrative.

What if...COVID was brought by the extraterrestrials???

mindblow-mind-explosion.gif

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

I'm gonna stick this here, since he talks about flying saucers.  But this is a great colloquial explanation of the scientific method by one of the greatest physicists of the 20th century, Richard Feynman.  And is particularly applicable as a critique of Climate Change Theory, which I've always suspected (and, after watching this, am now confident) that Feynman would have hated.

This is also going to be very misunderstood by some, as meaning all scientific theory is wrong.  In truth, he says, in a more accessible fashion, what I've always said: scientific theory is never right, it is merely accepted as a demonstrably accurate explanation, until superseded by a more demonstrably accurate explanation.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

10 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm gonna stick this here, since he talks about flying saucers.  But this is a great colloquial explanation of the scientific method by one of the greatest physicists of the 20th century, Richard Feynman.  And is particularly applicable as a critique of Climate Change Theory, which I've always suspected (and, after watching this, am now confident) that Feynman would have hated.

This is also going to be very misunderstood by some, as meaning all scientific theory is wrong.  In truth, he says, in a more accessible fashion, what I've always said: scientific theory is never right, it is merely accepted as a demonstrably accurate explanation, until superseded by a more demonstrably accurate explanation.

I don't recall ever seeing this guy featured on Acient Aliens

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, devnull said:

I don't recall ever seeing this guy featured on Acient Aliens

He's certainly conned more people out of free drinks than Giorgio, though.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
4merper4mer
5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I heard @4merper4mer is on the witness list to discuss maths and such with the Congresscritters: 

🙂 

These blowhards must be running out of original ways to milk $$$$$$$$$ from the public.  I’d send Sammy as a proxy and have him say the aliens gave him the ability to speak, but they’d never let him leave.  

Is that idiot from Smashing Pumpkins or Green Day or Sum 41 or whatever going to be there?

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

These blowhards must be running out of original ways to milk $$$$$$$$$ from the public.  I’d send Sammy as a proxy and have him say the aliens gave him the ability to speak, but they’d never let him leave.  

Is that idiot from Smashing Pumpkins or Green Day or Sum 41 or whatever going to be there?

It's almost like they want to change the topic from inflation, the economy, and Ukraine to... this. :beer: 

(and you know I LOVE this topic - so that's saying something coming from me)

I hadn't even thought about Tom Delonge being there, but I would suspect he would. If not him, then the ATTIP guy who took over the spotlight from him a bit the last few years. I forget his name, former (or alleged according to who you ask) DoD guy Elizondo. I'll be really interested to see how much coverage this gets in terms of traditional media. I'm expecting a few "closing segments" on the nightly news, making light of it rather than diving into any substance. But we'll see. 

Here's the guy who pushed for it: 

Edited by Deranged Rhino