Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Gabe Davis...I'm not going to say he looks like a Muslim terrorist.  Because he doesn't.

But he does look like a Hollywood caricature of a Muslim terrorist.  

• Haha 3
  • Applause 1

Arm of Harm
On 4/27/2022 at 4:25 PM, Fansince88 said:

It was always the player interviews I looked forward to. Also, I dont do Twitter with all the forced free speech and stuff. 

Now that Elon Musk is buying Twitter, it’s unlikely they’ll be doing nearly as much censorship in the future as they’d done in the past. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
42 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Even if Gabe Davis steps up - and I expect he will - I think we're going to find that Cole Diseasely is sorely missed in this offense.  Not many teams can lose a #2 receiver with 82 catches and not see ill effects.

• Like 4

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Even if Gabe Davis steps up - and I expect he will - I think we're going to find that Cole Diseasely is sorely missed in this offense.  Not many teams can lose a #2 receiver with 82 catches and not see ill effects.

It's going to be very interesting to see how Dorsey uses the new toys he's been given.  The BILLS' receiving corps got significantly larger (Davis over Sanders, OJ Howard's snaps in 21 personnel) and more explosive (more snaps for lil' Dirty/Crowder's RAC potential over CB11/Cook's lineup versatility).

Probably still going to be a "chuck it around the yard" offense because of the tools but there are infinitely more interesting options formationally and personnel-wise.

• Like 2

Deranged Rhino

I've been out of the loop the past few days - but I got a few texts last night about OBJ to Buffalo? That can't be a real thing, can it? 

Found some reference here: 

I mean, the more weapons the better - but I don't want to take snaps away from Gabe again. And the culture fit is an issue, I don't care that people say he's "matured", I've yet to see proof of it.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

20 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Diggs complaining about his phone being possessed yesterday was pretty funny. 

• Haha 1

IDBillzFan
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I want nothing to do with Apple products, and outside of my wife's iPad, I've been successful. But I recently saw someone post about the new electric  car Apple was getting ready to introduce, and immediately someone responded with something like "Another feature of this car is that the moment a new model is ready, your old model will immediately stop working."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

Alaska Darin
1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I want nothing to do with Apple products, and outside of my wife's iPad, I've been successful. But I recently saw someone post about the new electric  car Apple was getting ready to introduce, and immediately someone responded with something like "Another feature of this car is that the moment a new model is ready, your old model will immediately stop working."

I lived near Cupertino for 5 years when Apple was teetering on extinction.  Now, don't get me wrong - I'm glad they made it because their drive for innovation keeps things moving forward but I wouldn't ever give them a dollar of my money.

Smug poofters.

• Cheers 2

On 5/18/2022 at 1:19 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I've been out of the loop the past few days - but I got a few texts last night about OBJ to Buffalo? That can't be a real thing, can it? 

Found some reference here: 

I mean, the more weapons the better - but I don't want to take snaps away from Gabe again. And the culture fit is an issue, I don't care that people say he's "matured", I've yet to see proof of it.

WTF? Of course he's matured. Haven't you seen his silver highlights to his hair? 

• Haha 1