Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Here is the deal in my opinion. Stefon Diggs is a amazing receiver. Everyone focus on catches,TD, yards, etc… But, that is not the only thing he brings to table. He is a threat that commands attention. What most don’t see is what he does when he is not getting the ball. The attention he command generally opens opportunities for other guys on the team. He opens up opportunities for other guys on the team. Just clearing space for others. Up until the bye I would say others were making most of the opptunities. After bye suffering inconsistencies. Can attribute to several reasons. But, going forward others really need to step up especially the running back group. Lastly, just saying I really enjoy watching Diggs run his routes. So fluid. One of the best trades made. Again, just my opinion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Wouldn't TB have his rights?

how can he be in the locker room?

he wasn't jabbed

maybe he can wear a mask all the time

just don't fart

Edited by Spartacus
  • Doh! 1

Ummm, this is concerning.

Odell Beckham Jr. won’t be working out for teams

Free-agent receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is making the rounds in advance of signing his next contract. And if anyone wants to do a little due diligence before making a commitment, that’s not going to happen.

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports that OBJ isn’t working out for the teams he’s visiting.

That introduces some extra risk into the equation for whoever signs Beckham. A medical examination of his twice-repaired ACL will show only so much. It’s impossible to know how he looks when he’s running and/or making cuts until he’s, you know, running and/or making cuts.

30 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Ummm, this is concerning.

Odell Beckham Jr. won’t be working out for teams

Free-agent receiver Odell Beckham Jr. is making the rounds in advance of signing his next contract. And if anyone wants to do a little due diligence before making a commitment, that’s not going to happen.

Jay Glazer of Fox Sports reports that OBJ isn’t working out for the teams he’s visiting.

That introduces some extra risk into the equation for whoever signs Beckham. A medical examination of his twice-repaired ACL will show only so much. It’s impossible to know how he looks when he’s running and/or making cuts until he’s, you know, running and/or making cuts.

OBJ may be just waiting to get serious with a team and have a tentative agreement pending on a physical and workout. The Bills won't be signing him for 20 million a year under any circumstances but if he's looking for a big multi year contract his best bet will be to hookup with a contender that has a really good QB and after a successful stretch in which he performs as a top notch WR on a "prove it" contract he might get a 2-3 year contract from a team at an amount that is mid level . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

Short Stefon Diggs training video 

I've seen a few things about him over the years - he's got that Jerry Rice dog in him.  That's one of the reasons what happened in Miami was so concerning.  When you have a world class athlete like Diggs going down multiple times in a game with cramps, it says a lot about the conditions.  The NFL is lucky no one died.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Shady said:

Doomed

Who they bringing in or up?

He wasn't on the active roster. They will most likely sign him to the practice squad

• Like 2

Interesting obj just visited bills. Here what occurred to me obj must be thinking

giants - having Daniel jones throw to me

cowpokes - having Dak Prescott throw to me

bills - have Josh Allen throw to me. 

now as a receiver which one of these choice would appeal to you?

right Josh Allen with rocket arm. 

I personally imo would pass on obj. But that is me. Would you buy something with out trying out. Heard he not working out for teams. Could have heard wrong. I think bills offense is fine if they play smart football, no turnovers, and not do anything dumb. Just my opinion.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Short Stefon Diggs training video 

Can you believe was 5th rd choice. He reminds of another player Thurman Thomas a 2nd rd choice. The reason I compare the two is I feel both played a chip on shoulder about be passed up in draft. That fueled them both to work harder, fiercer, and drive to beat out other proving they belong in the elite. They have certainly proved that point many times over. Diggs is a beast. Like Josh likes snack defensive player around diggs likes messing with the defensive backs. Also, good leader. Remember Andre reed drafted 4th rd is Hall of gamer. If diggs continues to train and condition himself off-season he will be a hall of famer in my mind.

• Like 2