Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, November 8, 2020; Week 9

Ann

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

lol these dudes have no idea what’s going on. Admittedly neither do I but I do have the Saints ML tonight. 

28-0

Life is Good. 😀

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Michaels and Collinsworth really can’t help themselves with the Marsha ball washing.

Back when Marsha was a young whippersnapper...Oh and lets show the new savior AB

and just like that a pick...

Edited by Uncle Joe

I fooled myself thinking that as long as Marsha* was in the NFC, I could give shit about him.

You could tell vs. the Giants last week that he is as he ever was: hit him to screw up his game, but the Giants weren't good enough to close the deal. Watching the Saints D beat his ass in prime time after the BIG build-up is the cherry on the top of this most excellent football Sunday.

Could be wrong, but  there's no way Payton gives up a 31-point lead.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

28-0 NO :classic_blink:

This is being played in Tampa, there are fans in the stands. I am "sure" they are thrilled.

85% of them are from Baahsstahn. 

1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

Last night was Marsha’s first game with 3 picks since week 3 2011. Who remembers that one?

56 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I do 

• Like 1

BuffaloHokie13
2 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Last night was Marsha’s first game with 3 picks since week 3 2011. Who remembers that one?

Still my favorite memory in that stadium. Thinking about the atmosphere as the clock hit 0:00 still gives me chills.

• Like 1

Boy, did Marsha look bad last night. 

The Steelers made the Cowboys' defense look pretty good most of the day.  That's a feat.

Is it possible the Giants could win the NFCE?

Edited by Alaska Darin

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

They absolutely should have beat the Bucs last week. I'm still trying to figure out Jones. Every time he throws an amazing catch, he follows it up with a head-scratcher.  And I don't mean he didn't throw someone open or overthrew someone. I mean, sometimes you wonder if the ball he threw was meant for the game on the field or the one going on in his head.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's possible a 10 loss team could win the NFCE while a 10 win NFC team misses a Wild Card

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

They absolutely should have beat the Bucs last week. I'm still trying to figure out Jones. Every time he throws an amazing catch, he follows it up with a head-scratcher.  And I don't mean he didn't throw someone open or overthrew someone. I mean, sometimes you wonder if the ball he threw was meant for the game on the field or the one going on in his head.

He's got some skills but it's pretty obvious he's a bit lost sometimes.  He got tossed to the wolves last season, which was pretty stupid.  Then (of course) the fired the coach and changed everything.  What's going on is about what should be expected.

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

Jones reminds me of that old joke about Wagner's operas: great moments, but bad quarters of an hour.

You are such a dork.  Friggin' Dexter.  😄