Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 9: BILLS @ Seahawks : The Aftermath

Ann

Bills finally play up to competition, Panthers play another close one and more NFL insider notes from Week 9

Buffalo is in control of the AFC East and may be for a long time after a signature win on Sunday

The Buffalo Bills finally got over the New England hump last week, but that wasn't enough for these Bills. Sean McDermott and Josh Allen beating a broken-down Patriots team gave the team confidence, no doubt. But it didn't instill confidence that they could top a playoff team.

Sunday did just that. In Buffalo's 44-34 beatdown of the Seahawks, the Bills finally showed they belong on that tier of good-to-great teams by throttling Russell Wilson. Allen threw for 415 yards and three touchdowns, the defense turned the leading MVP candidate over four times and, thanks to special teams, the Bills won the field position battle as well.

</snip>

CBS Graded the Bills an A+ this week. I agree. 🙂
(The snort is they graded TB an F 😛 )

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, so they dogs for chicks?

uh sure?

I'm anticipating they'll be like 90 lb full grown. The Pei is...70 or so, and the Bouvier is already 90 lbs at 8 months.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

uh sure?

I'm anticipating they'll be like 90 lb full grown. The Pei is...70 or so, and the Bouvier is already 90 lbs at 8 months.

Just busting balls. 

• Haha 1

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

Just busting balls. 

I figured.

They're going to be good looking dogs, of that I'm certain. And because they're a VERY rare breed mix, should be quite in demand. I know we already have two homes lined up.

We're not keeping any because we have 6 dogs already, and I can't tolerate any more.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, so they dogs for chicks?

25 minutes ago, Joe said:

uh sure?

Seems like that seriously would be an ideal dog for chicks of the single, lives alone variety. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Seems like that seriously would be an ideal dog for chicks of the single, lives alone variety. 

Bouviers are great watchdogs. They're sheepdogs by nature so they're always on alert. And their bark is REALLY intimidating. Ha.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Just busting balls. 

I don't think that's how they neuter dogs, but I'm not a vet.

I believe it's all rubber bands nowadays.

2 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

I don't think that's how they neuter dogs, but I'm not a vet.

I believe it's all rubber bands nowadays.

nah, with our saint it was the chop-chop.

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I can't say I've ever seen a PI on a Hal Mary since that game.  What a royal screw job that was.

Pete Carrol also benefited from the OPI hail mary in Seattle.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Joe said:

Bouviers are great watchdogs. They're sheepdogs by nature so they're always on alert. And their bark is REALLY intimidating. Ha.

Bouviers are great protection dogs. I’ve seen them used in police work. Big, and intimidating as hell. 

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Bouviers are great protection dogs. I’ve seen them used in police work. Big, and intimidating as hell. 

yeah, like i said, our Bouvier is 85 pounds...at 8 months old. I fully expect him to be close to twice that weight, full grown.