Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 9: BILLS @ Seahawks : The Aftermath

Ann

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I remember watching that and thinking "Huh.  The receiver can catch a DB for a touchdown reception.  Who knew?"

Right up there with "simultaneous possession" in the Rams' game.  Nothing like making it up as you go along despite there being rules to cover what actually happened.

I will be mad about that call until I die.

• Like 1

leh-nerd skin-erd
8 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Seems like that seriously would be an ideal dog for chicks of the single, lives alone variety. 

I don’t know, but these chicks you speak of sound pretty hot. 

• Haha 1

Skip Bayless is dumb as s%$#.  I don't know why anyone ever watches a single thing he says.  It's unreal how many of these clowns still have jobs when their employers are downsizing.  Skip, Steven A., and Max Kellerman should be broadcasting for free from their basements.  None of them has ever been even decent at what they do

Analysis my ass.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Your first clue is the name "Skip."

Second is "Bayless."

Never going to be a Roads Scholar with that name.  He's only a half-step up from "Billy Ray Cyrus."

His wife's name is Ernestine Sclafani.  Of course it is.  Unreal.

Edited by Alaska Darin

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That just reminded me of years ago, you talking about your wife having two girls named "Unique" in her class.  Including one named "Unique Mercedes Benz Precious."

They'd be teenagers now.  Wonder how they're holding up?  

They both graduated high school.  Not that that's a feat in today's education system of "pass them so they'll leave, consequences be damned".  Another gift given to society by the liberals.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Skip Bayless is dumb as s%$#.  I don't know why anyone ever watches a single thing he says.  It's unreal how many of these clowns still have jobs when their employers are downsizing.  Skip, Steven A., and Max Kellerman should be broadcasting for free from their basements.  None of them has ever been even decent at what they do

Analysis my ass.

This is the first year I don't have Sirius NFL in my truck, so I look for sports talk and ultimately found "Undisputed" while I'm driving my son to school.

Listening to these two discussing LeBron versus MJ as GOAT is like listening to transplant explain how elections work. Bayless can barely grasp a rational thought and when Sharpe gets wound up, he sounds Bill Cosby after getting novocaine at the dentist routine.

Gimme Pat Kirwan and Jim Miller, please.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is the first year I don't have Sirius NFL in my truck, so I look for sports talk and ultimately found "Undisputed" while I'm driving my son to school.

Listening to these two discussing LeBron versus MJ as GOAT is like listening to transplant explain how elections work. Bayless can barely grasp a rational thought and when Sharpe gets wound up, he sounds Bill Cosby after getting novocaine at the dentist routine.

Kirwan is good. Miller not so much.

12 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

curious why you ditched the Sirius? I have not had for a good 5 years. I listen now mainly to podcasts, and there are plenty of good sports ones out there. Found no reason to keep paying for Sirius between free music and podcasts.

Pardon My Take..more comedic takes on the NFL and POP culture, great interviews...language could be a bit rough with son in car

Pat McAfee show..also really good. Sometimes some language as well

Ross Tucker Podcast...

Now, i also listen to Tony Kornheiser pod every day...not everyones cup of tea, can be a bit DC centric..but he has been part of my almost daily life since i moved to DC in 88...

I know a lot of people dont like GR, but their app is is fine, and Sals segments are usually very informative..seems like a perfect 20 minutes to take kid to school, but lord knows out there you may have a 30 minute one way trip!

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

curious why you ditched the Sirius? I have not had for a good 5 years. I listen now mainly to podcasts, and there are plenty of good sports ones out there. Found no reason to keep paying for Sirius between free music and podcasts.

I didn't ditch it so much as it didn't come with the package that came with the new truck I bought about a year or so ago. One reason I didn't add it was because I don't spend near as much time driving as I did in CA, but the other, larger reason was simply the damage done to my business because of Covid shutdowns in NY/NJ and CA.

I'm doing everything I can to keep six people on payroll and health insurance, so any frivolous spending is not an option right now. Every dime counts at this moment.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

I *think* I'm embarrassed to admit that even with the side-by-side video of that image with the image from "Hot Rod," I had no clue what movie they were imitating.

So I watched it this week, and while it was a terrible movie, I still laughed at every jump he attempted to make.  He's like a poor man's Adam Sandler.