Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Golf

Foxx

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Free drop ?

IMG_4466.jpeg?resize=600,598&ssl=1

Oh boy, he looks like a nice one.  We used to do golf trips to SC and FL almost annually so recall always be sure to avoid getting too close to the waterways.   One time we had to club up and hit very deep on the approach shot as a gator about his size was sunning on the front of the green.   I think we all agreed to take two putts and move on.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:51 AM, B-Man said:

Free drop ?

IMG_4466.jpeg?resize=600,598&ssl=1

Play the ball where it lies.

15 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Oh boy, he looks like a nice one.  We used to do golf trips to SC and FL almost annually so recall always be sure to avoid getting too close to the waterways.   One time we had to club up and hit very deep on the approach shot as a gator about his size was sunning on the front of the green.   I think we all agreed to take two putts and move on.

Years ago I was golfing around Myrtle Beach. Had a gator sunning itself on the far end of the green, down slope from the hole. We all hit the ball very gently.

Edited by Koko
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
CarpetCrawler

Somebody tell CBS to use a bigger font on their leaderboard. I know my eyes aren't what they used to be, but geez if you're more than 6' away from the TV, you can't read it. And that's on a 60" screen. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LEFTY !!

Phil Mickelson captured his sixth major and by far the most surprising Sunday at the PGA Championship, becoming, at the age of 50, the oldest winner in major ...

https://twitter.com/JoshAllenQB/status/1396603054762479617

• Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...

Jon Rahm running away with the Memorial after shooting -10 over 23 holes today.......and as he's walking off the course they tell him he's tested positive for COVID.   What a gut punch.

• Wow 1

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Jon Rahm running away with the Memorial after shooting -10 over 23 holes today.......and as he's walking off the course they tell him he's tested positive for COVID.   What a gut punch.

• Angry 1

• 2 weeks later...

12 weeks after ordering them through a fitting at my club, I finally got me new irons today. 

edit: Oops, I originally said 12 months. That would have been ridiculous. 

Edited by shrader
  • Like 2

On 6/5/2021 at 4:41 PM, KD in CA said:

....and he comes back today and wins the US Open by draining two fantastic putts on 17 and 18.  Thrived while others around him faltered in the clutch.  Great story.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

DJ/Morikawa v Rory/Poulter is the key match of the afternoon.   If Europe is going to rally, it's going to be behind Poulter (and Sergio) getting fired up.  Those two guys will be out early tomorrow trying to create momentum in singles.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

DJ/Morikawa v Rory/Poulter is the key match of the afternoon.   If Europe is going to rally, it's going to be behind Poulter (and Sergio) getting fired up.  Those two guys will be out early tomorrow trying to create momentum in singles.

That’s some course they’re playing.  Especially in the wind. 
I love watching them play in tough conditions. 

• Like 1