Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Golf

Foxx

MothersMilk

https://sports.yahoo.com/jack-nicklaus-to-become-honorary-citizen-of-st-andrews-ahead-of-british-open-184703503.html?ncid=facebook_yahoosport_l0w2dc1068w&fbclid=IwAR3ApbwOs0Fgrq1PUaWN2zTni0DSY-821Uu1HItKqegVqo5dOyOa8kb7xfE

Jack Nicklaus is set to join a small, elite group of American citizens this week.

Nicklaus will officially become an honorary citizen of St. Andrews, Scotland, on Tuesday ahead of the 150th playing of the British Open this week. Nicklaus is just the third American to earn that honor, joining Benjamin Franklin in 1759 and Bobby Jones in 1958.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2

The Open at St Andrews.

I just woke up and turned it on and Tiger is already essentially out of the tournament. Ouch. Based on the leaderboard, the guys who played early killed it today.

• Cheers 1

MothersMilk
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

The Open at St Andrews.

I just woke up and turned it on and Tiger is already essentially out of the tournament. Ouch. Based on the leaderboard, the guys who played early killed it today.

Course looks pretty decent this year. A lot more green than brown.

• Like 1

MothersMilk
11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The Open at St Andrews.

He has to shoot a 66 tomorrow/today... so yeah, those are long odds, he is more than likely out.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Ann said:

Wow

He's the one guy that probably could have made people actually watch the LIV events.  But Tiger knows how to read the crowd.  And since he's already worth ten figures, that $ wouldn't change his life much.

19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

He's the one guy that probably could have made people actually watch the LIV events.  But Tiger knows how to read the crowd.  And since he's already worth ten figures, that $ wouldn't change his life much.

That and he probably doesn’t want to play anything but majors at this point. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

A Catholic priest and a nun were taking a rare afternoon off and enjoying a round of golf.

The priest stepped up to the first tee and took a mighty swing. He missed the ball entirely and said "Shit, I missed."

The good Sister told him to watch his language.

On his next swing, he missed again.

"Shit, I missed."

"Father, I'm not going to play with you if you keep swearing," the nun said tartly..

The priest promised to do better and the round continued.

On the 4th tee, he misses again. The usual comment followed.

Sister is really mad now and says, "Father John, God is going to strike you dead if you keep swearing like that.."

On the next tee, Father John swings and misses again. "Shit, I missed."

A terrible rumble is heard and a gigantic bolt of lightning comes out of the sky and strikes Sister Marie dead in her tracks.

And from the sky above comes a booming voice . "Shit, I missed

• Haha 2

More

Josh Allen's team is 4 under par thru 12 holes playing the Monterey Peninsula course. #Bills QB is currently 2 shots back on the amateur leaderboard and 12 under par for the week at the Pebble Beach Pro Am . His pro, Keith Mitchell is playing great (tied for 2nd)

• Like 2