Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Golf

Foxx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bills quarterback Josh Allen escribed himself as “star-struck” after he he met Tiger Woods in February at the Genesis Invitational at Riviera Country Club in Los Angeles.

Allen was asked about that moment Thursday during an appearance on ESPN’s “Welcome to the Masters” by host Scott Van Pelt while video of the meeting was shown. 

“I blacked out. It was like a 15-second interaction,” Allen said. “I don’t remember what I said, total fanboy. He’s one of one.
“Today we were sitting down and he was walking by to the practice green. … I pointed to my dad. Look, it’s Tiger Woods. I bro tapped him three or four times.”

</snip>

Allen is scheduled to play Augusta on Monday as part of “Media Monday.”

“This year, if I can shoot mid to low 80s, I’ll be feeling good,” he said. “I shot 90 last year. I’m not going to lie about my scores. I have to find a way to score better. …  

“I played the par 3s pretty well. I can’t stress enough how hilly and undulating this course is until you’re here and get to see it in person. It blows your mind.”

</snip>

• Cheers 2

MothersMilk

Was hoping that Rahm would majorly screw up a couple of the last 5 holes so maybe Phil could sneak into the lead but that didn't happen.