Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills Fans are doing the donation thing again!

BuffaloHokie13

17 hours ago, Cinga said:

It seems to me you're a bit embarrassed by them as another Bills fan and you think all Bills fans are now associated with it. To me though, it just shows the passion of our fans, sort of like how they gave to Children's Hospital or to Dalton's charity....

When I see national NFL talking heads referencing Bills fans jumping off tailgates &  structures onto folding tables, yeah, all Bills fans are now associated with it. Doing something that like that doesn't show the passion of our fans, it shows that some of our fans are dumb as dirt.

I understand this isn't the larger fan base, but social media likes to put glue on the back of stupidity and stick it on a people to feel better about themselves. This one stuck, and I just don't care for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Nanker said:

Oh dear. We’re doomed now. 

Looks like he did it right by using a particle board table, instead of the hard plastic ones the dipshits use at the stadium.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Once again. Bills Fans are giving for charity!

Buffalo Bills fans are donating money to Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson’s Favorite Charity

Buffalo Bills fans are donating money to Baltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson’s Favorite Charity

Story by Kevin Brown, nbcwashington.com.

After quarterback Lamar Jackson suffered a concussion in the fourth quarter of the Ravens’ AFC Divisional Round game to Buffalo on Saturday night, all hope was lost for the Ravens’ season.

Riding high off their second playoff win since 1995, Bills fans took to Reddit to find a way to support the ailing Jackson. Then, one Bills fan found his favorite charity was the Louisville chapter of Blessings in a Backpack, a non-profit charity that works to ensure children who are fed through federal programs during the week don’t go hungry on weekends. Due to school closures because of the pandemic, the charity has turned its attention towards making sure children who qualify for the program are fed each day.

Jackson donated a $25,000 profit made from signing autographs to the organization back in January 2018.

It’s quite the noble gesture from Bills Mafia in a classy display of sportsmanship and good will, and even inspired fans in the Ravens subReddit realm to follow suit. Though it’s unclear how much money Bills fans have raised in Jackson’s honor, the compassion shown was terrific to see following a playoff game.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 2

That is one hell of a feel good and amazing generous out pooping by Bills fans.   

amazing.  

nice to see that it is appreciated so much.  

• Like 2