Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Anyone going to watch tonight’s game ***Patriots at the JESTS?

Nanker

This is working out wonderfully!!! Hope it keeps up in the second half. I’m so happy to be in New England now when the *Patriots franchise is in the process of imploding. :b-nana:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

The Jets won’t lose.

Then again, it is the Jets. 

I went over to Gang Green to see how they were reacting. My favorite comment? After that last TD someone wrote, "This team hates us." 

:classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

The Jetsiest thing ever would them going on a little run and winning 4 games or so... and finishing with more wins than New England.

• Wow 1

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Jetsiest thing ever would them going on a little run and winning 4 games or so... and finishing with more wins than New England.

True.  The last thing we need is NE getting a shot at a top QB in the draft.  At least with the Jets you know they’ll probably ruin whoever they draft.

One of the things I’m enjoying here is the endlessly overhyped Newton being outplayed by the ghost of Joe Flacco.

• Cheers 1

Bon Jovi sitting with the Krafts.  That’s just one big pile of “&#%$ you!!!”, and perfectly timed for another Jets TD.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Haha 3

Newton doesn’t even attempt to throw the ball downfield anymore, does he?

The Broncos ran a more wide open offense when they had Tebow starting as a rookie.

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Newton doesn’t even attempt to throw the ball downfield anymore, does he?

22-24, 188 yards

Edited by Sum Ting Wong