Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Anyone going to watch tonight’s game ***Patriots at the JESTS?

Nanker

Just now, Nanker said:

The Law Firm was caught holding. Hooda thunk!

I seriously need to see the stats on holding penalties against NE* this year  vs past seasons.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Looking for fraud?

Over the last 20 years?  Hell yes!

Seeing calls against them I have seen since Bush was in office.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Over the last 20 years?  Hell yes!

Seeing calls against them I have seen since Bush was in office.

The issue isn't volume,  it's situation.   The **Patriots NEVER have a big play called back due to a hold but in virtually every competitive game,  they'll get at least one momentum killing call that goes their way and inevitably ends with them winning. 

Their DBs hold/interfere at a level no other team even comes close to.  It's unbelievable. 

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 1

Flacco really blew it with the dumb deep ball pick in the 4Q and then taking a coverage sack like a rookie on the last possession.

What a Jetsy ending.

• Like 3

And of course the announcers have to suck Newton like he’s Russel Wilson when NE was calling QB sneaks in their two minute offense.  I hate NE, even when they suck.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, KD in CA said:

And of course the announcers have to suck Newton like he’s Russel Wilson when NE was calling QB sneaks in their two minute offense.  I hate NE, even when they suck.

I suspect the Ravens game next Sunday night will be a better look at Cam than whatever Greggo did last night to let Cam hang 30 on them to win at the buzzer.

Still waiting for the ideal weekend: Bills win, rest of division loses while Marsha gets his ass kicked.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1