Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 10: Bills vs Cardinals

Ann

The Bills play the Cardinals in Arizona on Sunday, November 15, at 4:15pm eastern. There will be 4,200 fans in the stands.

Current records:

Bills 7-2 :cheer2:
Cards 5-3

The Cardinals are 1.5 point favorites.

This is the final game for the Bills before their bye week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Love the emoji! Man, what a schedule we have this year. Guess our 4 games vs Jets and *Patriots make up for the West. 

that dude can run, and ya just know one 97 is gunna want to have a big game. Cody and Mongo gunna have their hands full on Sunday. 

Masters final round, Bills Game, last Bills game outside on the porch... begun a be a great, emotional day. 

• Like 3

AZ is bottom of the pack in ypg on both passing and running. I'd really like to see us continue to work on the ground game essentially practicing the run during a game. We had a few nice runs this last weekend that we need to keep coming back to and draw on.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Hedge said:

Amazed - the Bills./Cards will be on TV in central Texas.  The sports bar revenue will go down this week.

10 hours ago, Hedge said:

Charles Davis is a tier two color guy (tier one being Romo) and Ian is just fine on play by play. 

This game is very winnable. The cardinals are streaky and due for a flop. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Charles Davis is a tier two color guy (tier one being Romo) and Ian is just fine on play by play. 

This game is very winnable. The cardinals are streaky and due for a flop. 

Would be much more comfortable about this one if the Desert Birds would've beat Miami like they should've done.

But if the Allen we saw last week is the one we get this week the Bills should be 8-2 at the bye.

BuffaloHokie13
3 hours ago, Joe said:

I fully expect the Bills to shred Arizona's defense.

Can Allen come up with 1.5x Tua's output (30/42 for 372 3TD 0INT, and another 50 yards on the ground)? It isn't out of the question. I do think we're going to struggle with Murray a bit.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Would be much more comfortable about this one if the Desert Birds would've beat Miami like they should've done.

But if the Allen we saw last week is the one we get this week the Bills should be 8-2 at the bye.

The Cards should have renamed themselves the Arizona Roadrunners. I can’t respect city and their fans that completely steal another team. 

• Like 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
23 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The Cards should have renamed themselves the Arizona Roadrunners. I can’t respect city and their fans that completely steal another team. 

St. Louis doesn’t deserve nice things.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

This, to me, is one of those 'games they should win.' McDermott and crew have done a good job winning in this category, though not always with style points.

I watched some of the Cards v. Fish replay last night, and Murray is just ridiculously fast when he takes off. I think you use the defensive game plan used vs. the Ravens last year to keep Murray in check. This year's offense would have won that game last year, so I'm optimistic going into this game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Some good news.

That's great news.  Kicking Mongo back to G adds an extra split second for Josh's protection and opens up bigger holes for 20 & 26

• Like 4

More from GMFB. Interesting point they bring up: no one currently on the Bills has played against Murray...except Mario Addison, who sacked him three times last year when he was with Carolina.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

20 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

This, to me, is one of those 'games they should win.' McDermott and crew have done a good job winning in this category, though not always with style points.

I watched some of the Cards v. Fish replay last night, and Murray is just ridiculously fast when he takes off. I think you use the defensive game plan used vs. the Ravens last year to keep Murray in check. This year's offense would have won that game last year, so I'm optimistic going into this game.

I dont know about "should win". I think at the end of the year, Cardinals win finish on top of that division, or at least on top of Seattle.

GMFB is all over this game..game of the week, which it is!