Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 10: Bills vs Cardinals

Ann

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I dont know about "should win". I think at the end of the year, Cardinals win finish on top of that division, or at least on top of Seattle.

GMFB is all over this game..game of the week, which it is!

Enh, not sure. Their defense is nearly as bad as Seattle's.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

This post made me go look at their respective schedules...neither one has a real statement win..and both have only beat 1 team with a winning record( sound familiar?)

Seattle sked so far..pretty light...only win  vs .500+ is vs Fitz led Dolphins before they hit their rhythm..

image.png.05876d8d5fb075560eb0be66bd3e3740.png

Cardinals..man, losses vs the Lions and Panthers..only win against wining team is Seatle

image.png.a7d43f6a4107a04d6f34c70a5853f8a6.png

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

Just now, plenzmd1 said:

This post made me go look at their respective schedules...neither one has a real statement win..and both have only beat 1 team with a winning record( sound familiar?)

Seattle sked so far..pretty light...only win  vs .500+ is vs Fitz led Dolphins before they hit their rhythm..

Cardinals..man, losses vs the Lions and Panthers..only win against wining team is Seatle

Exactemente. That's why I'm so thrilled with the Bills record this year. Do theirs.

7 minutes ago, Joe said:

Yeah, but their QB is scary too. GMFB showed clips of the Bills D against Lamar last year and it wasn’t pretty. Kyler Murray is a lot quicker than Jackson. Run D isn’t our forte this year. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nanker said:

Yeah, but their QB is scary too. GMFB showed clips of the Bills D against Lamar last year and it wasn’t pretty. Kyler Murray is a lot quicker than Jackson. Run D isn’t our forte this year. 

All that is well and good. But how does THEIR defense stop us?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Joe said:

Exactemente. That's why I'm so thrilled with the Bills record this year. Do theirs.

Ha

Bills--4  wins vs teams with wining records..albeit the Dolhins D was no where near where it is when they played them..now how does college basketball do their rankings...someone smarter than me needs to figure that out!!!!

image.png.c1d0a0d82171a3d6cc3bd4233a91422d.png

18 minutes ago, Nanker said:

On the contrary, Bills did a very good job w/ Lamar - he only had 145 yds passing - 2 TDs were with a short field.  The problem was Bills offense had six 3 & outs, and one 4 & out out of 13 drives, and were still a great defensive play away from a possible OT.   

Highly doubtful the O lays that kind of a stinker on Sunday.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GG1 said:

On the contrary, Bills did a very good job w/ Lamar - he only had 145 yds passing - 2 TDs were with a short field.  The problem was Bills offense had six 3 & outs, and one 4 & out out of 13 drives, and were still a great defensive play away from a possible OT.   

Yes, exactly. It's been discussed before, but I believe it was Vrabel and the Titans who said they used the Bills defensive blueprint when they played the Ravens in the playoffs. That game was closer than most remember, but because it was a loss, everyone immediately went to "Well, Josh is no Lamar."

It's kind of like our game vs. KC this year. It was painful to watch, but if the KC non-fumble inside their own 20 in the 4th quarter was an actual fumble, the Bills would have been that close to taking the lead, even after giving up 8 billion yards on the ground.

4 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

...only win against wining team is Seatle

That was a fantastic game. I can't count the number of times the lead changed. In the end, Murray was able to score to push to overtime, but he and Wilson each had almost 400 yards passing. The biggest difference was Wilson had three picks to Murray's one pick. I just remember near the end thinking that there was no way Murray keeps up with Wilson, and yet they handed them their first loss.

• Like 2

Buffalo Bills Fan
7 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just think NFL is harder and closer with there games this year plus high scoring. An off mistake day for Bill's will hurt. Cardinals not going to be easy game. They have to be prepared for them.

• Like 2

leh-nerd skin-erd
11 hours ago, GG1 said:

This was my recollection— that the Bills game planned very well for the jauggernaut offense, but our offense was worse than anemic.  

21 minutes ago, LB3 said:

We need him this week against Kyler. 🤞

Someone reported he hurt his ankle earlier this week in practice. Maybe same issue that he had earlier in the year, but yes, we need him vs. AZ.

• Like 1