Week 10: Bills vs Cardinals

Ann

Rut row. Covid hits the Bills

Norman is a positive. Out for tomorrow

marlow

kroft 

wallace

close contacts, out for tomorrow. 

Better  hope that ankle on Hyde is good.

edit.  Good thing we are basing our entire lives around these tests

Edited by plenzmd1
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Rut row. Covid hits the Bills

Norman is a positive. Out for tomorrow

marlow

kroft 

wallace

At least Tre isn't on that list.

Okay, it’s 5:39.. have not seen any news yet of more positives. Let’s hope none! Next 3 hours will suck waiting. 

Then I still have almost 8 hours after that till game time. Long freaking day! 

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Okay, it’s 5:39.. have not seen any news yet of more positives. Let’s hope none! Next 3 hours will suck waiting. 

Then I still have almost 8 hours after that till game time. Long freaking day! 

No new positives!

• Like 1

</snip>

Arizona Cardinals running back Kenyan Drake , out a few weeks with a high-ankle sprain, is planning to play against the Buffalo Bills, a source said. He'll be watched closely in warmups to determine how significant a role he has. Cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (thigh) and safety Budda Baker (groin) should also be good

</snip>

This game is going to come down to fundamentals:  Make tackles, take care of the football, minimize missed assignments and your opponents big plays.  The team that does that better will win.

Most likely it comes down to who scores last.

• Like 1

I didn't realize the game was going to be televised. And scheduled my entire day on taking a good 10 to 12 mile run listening to the first half.  Now shortening it up to about 7 and hoping to catch the second half on TV. 😡

• Like 2

We are not used to the 4pm start.

So my son and my daughter are visiting and we decided to completely redo the den, moving the TV to the opposite wall, and all the furniture switched also (Yes, we cleaned and dusted as we moved along) 

So, it turned out pretty well.

😄

• Wow 1

Be glad the game isn't in Buffalo this week. The wind has been blowing sideways and the rain have been coming down in sheets (although it is not raining at the moment).

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

He meant the Cardinals.

Thanks for the clarification.

CBS Portland decided to switch to Miama (Tua) v LA Chargers (Herbert) at the last minute. 
It was like election night, Go to bed expecting the Bills wake up getting Miami. :bsflag:
Anyways, hopefully the Fish lose on mute while the Bills win on WGR.
Go Bills!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Tough way to lose, doubly so the way the Fishies snuck it out last week, but it was a great game.  Just their playmaker made a better play than ours on that final TD.

Amazed Hopkins held onto it.  Tre got a hand on it & 1 of the safeties got a shot in as he was going down.