Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021 QB Class

LeviF91

Always good to talk about QBs even though the Bills have theirs for the next 17.5 years or so. 

Now that we have JA I don’t look at the top QBs so much as the mid to late round prospects that could be developed as backups. The one I’ve been watching the last few weeks is Desmond Ridder - JR Cincinnati. He’s listed at 6-4 215. Doesn’t have an elite arm or a great rhythm but I like him as a developmental guy. He’s playing very well and presents as a dual threat, though if he fills out (he’ll probably need to), whether or not he’ll be as quick is a fair question. 

Also he’s playing tonight so it was on my mind. 

Which QBs are you making a point of watching this year?

12 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Always good to talk about QBs even though the Bills have theirs for the next 17.5 years or so. 

Now that we have JA I don’t look at the top QBs so much as the mid to late round prospects that could be developed as backups. The one I’ve been watching the last few weeks is Desmond Ridder - JR Cincinnati. He’s listed at 6-4 215. Doesn’t have an elite arm or a great rhythm but I like him as a developmental guy. He’s playing very well and presents as a dual threat, though if he fills out (he’ll probably need to), whether or not he’ll be as quick is a fair question. 

Also he’s playing tonight so it was on my mind. 

Which QBs are you making a point of watching this year?

Will be interesting to watch the draft this year. 

• 2 weeks later...
Billsandhorns

I think Sam Ehlinger from Texas would be a good back-up for Josh.

6'3" 225# and his style looks a lot like Josh to me. Granted he plays in the Big 12. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...