Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Favorite NFC Team?

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Niagara said:

You have a conflict this Sunday.

The Cardinals are the oldest NFL team, originally the Chicago Cardinals at 1:10

No, I have zero conflicts.

I have interest in the Cardinals because I lived in Tempe when they still played there.

But I only have one team I support.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ann said:

I have a favorite NFC team: The NO Saints. I have watched them since the days of Archie Manning. I have no idea why. Heck, I don't even know why I got interested in football.

I am also certain everyone here appreciated the Saints beating Marsha twice this year. The last win being a massacre. :yahoo:

Aints are the distant 2nd favorite team.  Lived in Red Stick for a few years, so rooted for them when they weren't playing the Bills.

Went to the game in the Superdome during the Superbowl era.  With all the crowd noise getting pumped through the speakers (no, no, the Saints NEVER would do that) had a hangover while still drunk.  Horrible 1st 1/2, but they woke up in the 2nd 1/2.  It was the same year the Bills & Niners had the No Punt game.

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler
16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I can't handle the 49ers back and forth with Garapalo this year. They're too good to be that bad, I know they've been injuried, but there are other issues.

Yeah, my Grandparents lived in Wisconsin and I really liked the Packers for a while, but I'm not a fan of Rodgers. 

Garapolo is too Jekyll and Hyde for me, I took Raheem Mostert and Deebo Samuels in my fantasy league this year and yes, those injuries are killing me. 

For I long time I wanted to like Rodgers, but ultimately I don't.

On 11/14/2020 at 10:42 AM, Ann said:

I have a favorite NFC team: The NO Saints. I have watched them since the days of Archie Manning. I have no idea why. Heck, I don't even know why I got interested in football.

I am also certain everyone here appreciated the Saints beating Marsha twice this year. The last win being a massacre. :yahoo:

The Saints are also my favorite NFC team and I too grew up watching Archie Manning, they had a ton of awful, terrible years so I like when they have some success.

• Like 1

BuffaloHokie13

I spent 8 years of the drought in Charlotte, so the Panthers pretty naturally became my alternate team. I also root for the Packers whenever they play a non-Bills opponent. 

• Like 1

The Packers were my NFC team until they dumped Favre. Since then I've pulled for the Redskins, but they've been pretty Billsy for most of this century.

• Like 1