Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 10: BILLS @ Cardinals GAME THREAD

Foxx

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Phillips out again. 

Not even backup status. 

I got laughed at for suggesting that Bills might be souring on Harry at last year's training camp.

• Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
3 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I got laughed at for suggesting that Bills might be souring on Harry at last year's training camp.

It takes a lot more than looking like Kyle Williams to be Kyle Williams.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

It takes a lot more than looking like Kyle Williams to be Kyle Williams.

I'm just glad that Beane has a few outs on the DL after this year, because his decisions on the DL haven't worked out too well.   I see Zimmer stepping in for Harry and signing one of the Giants DL to replace Butler.  Star sitting out really hurt them from a roster & cap standpoint. 

Edited by GG1
  • Like 3

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
8 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I'm just glad that Beane has a few outs on the DL after this year, because his decisions on the DL haven't worked out too well.   I see Zimmer stepping in for Harry and signing one of the Giants DL to replace Butler.  Star sitting out really hurt them from a roster & cap standpoint. 

Agreed on all points.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, GG1 said:

I'll give him this year to recover from the injury before declaring him a bad pick.

• Like 1

Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I'll give him this year to recover from the injury before declaring him a bad pick.

Yeah.

I remember in the games before the injury he was being called our best D-lineman

• Like 1

Just now, Cinga said:

Battle in Glendale???? Doesn't that sound a bit gay? 🙃😂

Dunno, but Tyler Bass with the one eyeblack pretty much is.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Gotta keep contain, but man he's hard to defend. 

Hughes couldn't keep Tannehill contained, so if he's as undisciplined this week on the rush, it'll be a disaster.

• Like 1