Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

OK. “Other Than Marsha”, What Current NFL Player do you Dislike the Most? This was stipulated in my first post.

Nanker

Let’s just say that Marsha is probably the most disliked NFL player to most of us. So excepting Marcia, who’s your most disliked current player?

I’ll say Gronk. Though my daughter went to college with his older brother. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like 1

Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Russell Wilson.

A-holes who wouldn’t be popular in the insurance sales department, but are loved because they’re good athletes. 

16 hours ago, snafu said:

Russell Wilson.

Might be my most hated athlete ever ( excepting murders like OJ/Carruth/ Ray Lewis...those guys deserve real hate, not just sport hate).

Russ Totally fabricated a narrative about his upbringing and how how hard it was for him as a poorer African American,  to be accepted in his predominately white, upper middle class prep school.as he was there cause he was an athlete....uhmmm, you started in the school at Kindergarten, your Pops was a successful lawyer, they offer no scholarships except based on need, they do ZERO recruiting for athletics,  and you were president of your class all 4 years of high school..I know, my kids went to that school k-12 as well.

Did he prolly hear some nasty names and are there some old school Richmond ideas...of that I am sure. And that sucks. But to say he struggled for acceptance cause he was seen only as an athlete and not part of the Collegiate community  is  pure garbage.

People so outraged over his narrative push that he has completely abandoned Richmond as he is not real welcome here, at least in the Collegiate community.

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

16 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

Might be my most hated athlete ever ( excepting murders like OJ/Carruth/ Ray Lewis...those guys deserve real hate, not just sport hate).

But we still should have taken him instead of T.J. freaking Graham, right?

Edited by Sum Ting Wong