Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

OK. “Other Than Marsha”, What Current NFL Player do you Dislike the Most? This was stipulated in my first post.

Nanker

Jabba The Hutt
3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

My dear lord.....

It’s glorious 

Virgil!!! :classic_love:

Welcome...

Love, 

Sherlock

Great win today, Really would've felt great if Fish choked so Jets don't get Lawrence and if *Patriots lost but can't complain!

Back to OP, I can't stand whoever tackles Josh Allen... Bosa gets a pass because he is too damn sexy, these tissues weren't for tears...:crying3:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Virgil!!! :classic_love:

Welcome...

Love, 

Sherlock

Great win today, Really would've felt great if Fish choked so Jets don't get Lawrence and if ***Patriots lost but can't complain!

Back to OP, I can't stand whoever tackles Josh Allen... Bosa gets a pass because he is too damn sexy, these tissues weren't for tears...:crying3:

Yeah....I’m gonna need you to change your name.  I’m too dumb to keep up with all of this.  

Or, if you could tag me in all of your posts, in which you can refer to me as “great one” or “Squatty Potty” that would be great 

Edited by Virgil
  • Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
4 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Yeah....I’m gonna need you to change your name.  I’m too dumb to keep up with all of this.  

Or, if you could take me in all of your posts, in which you can refer to me as “great one” or “Squatty Potty” that would be great 

Of course, Great Squatty Potty!!:worms:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Or, if you could take me in all of your posts, in which you can refer to me as “great one” or “Squatty Potty” that would be great 

We used to play a game when we did a youth group in our home years ago called the couch game. You have a couch with 4 people on it and everyone else is sitting in a circle of the couch. even and odd players are on the opposite team. Then everyones name is put in a bowl and each player draws a name. You then try to move all 4 onto the couch on your team by calling them by name. Only thing is you dont know what name they chose. That is the way I feel here and is why I chose the same screen name. 

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

We used to play a game when we did a youth group in our home years ago called the couch game. You have a couch with 4 people on it and everyone else is sitting in a circle of the couch. even and odd players are on the opposite team. Then everyones name is put in a bowl and each player draws a name. You then try to move all 4 onto the couch on your team by calling them by name. Only thing is you dont know what name they chose. That is the way I feel here and is why I chose the same screen name. 

I can't bring myself to read this.  The fact that the term squatty potty made you think of a story scares the crap out of me

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

I can't bring myself to read this.  The fact that the term squatty potty made you think of a story scares the crap out of me

Point is I cant remember who is who without the original name

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 hours ago, Virgil said:

Oh my god....Did the forum just auto correct Br@dy to Marsha?  

This is the single greatest thing I’ve ever seen in a forum. 

I need to shake that Mods hand

Thrilled that you found us!

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Mitch Trubisky because I'm watching him now and realizing the Bears paid 2 first round picks for a tremendous bust. 

Edit:  Actually 2 firsts, a third and a 4th round pick.  Good lord. 

Edit 2: No, that was wrong.  The Bears paid the 3rd overall first round pick, plus (2) third round picks and a 4th round pick for Mitch.  He's easily Ryan Pace's least favorite player.  It might cost the GM his job. 

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2020 at 3:01 PM, snafu said:

Aaron Rodgers, Big Ben, Russell Wilson.

A-holes who wouldn’t be popular in the insurance sales department, but are loved because they’re good athletes. 

Hold on.  Russell Wilson?  Why?

You’re entitled to your own opinion, but I’ve never seen him singled out and am curious 

8 hours ago, Virgil said:

Hold on.  Russell Wilson?  Why?

You’re entitled to your own opinion, but I’ve never seen him singled out and am curious 

Well, the reason was in my post.  As to Wilson, specifically, I don’t think even his own teammates like him.  Every once in awhile an article will come out and let the slip show. They let him play the part of leader because a QB must take that role publicly. The sports press fawns over him even though every encounter or interview with him is cringy and uncomfortable.  He’s playing a role that he’s incapable of pulling off and by appearances he thinks he’s pulling it off famously. 

15 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

We used to play a game when we did a youth group in our home years ago called the couch game. You have a couch with 4 people on it and everyone else is sitting in a circle of the couch.

That's as far as I got. Fool me once ...