Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Will Marsha Retire After This Season?

Nanker

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

I don’t think so.  He’s always said he wants to play until 45, and he inked a two year deal when he went to Tampa.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I don’t think so.  He’s always said he wants to play until 45, and he inked a two year deal when he went to Tampa.

Yeah, I agree with this.

He bounced back this week and the commentators today have slobbered over him from his first pass today. Where else is he gonna get that kinda love?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Yeah, I agree with this.

He bounced back this week and the commentators today have slobbered over him from his first pass today. Where else is he gonna get that kinda love?

From the video I saw....his son.  #Disturbing

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I doubt it.  His ego is too big.

This.

He'll certainly play at least one more season after Brees retires to get the passing record.  Marsha might not talk about the records, but I think that motivates him.

• Like 1

I doubt it, barring a serious injury. He may not be as good as he once was, but IMO he’s looked better this year than he has the last 2 or 3. I think playing in Tampa Bay will favor him too since he won’t have to deal with the cold as much late in the season when he has 12+ games of wear and tear on him. 

Edited by Chandemonium
Marsha filter caught T B when meant as Tampa Bay.

6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I doubt it.  His ego is too big.

Exactly. I don't think he quits until Brees does, but only after Brees does, so he can get his TD count to the pole position.

11 hours ago, Ann said:

Yeah, I agree with this.

Kraft has some ideas. 

Meanwhile Brees took a beating yesterday and is out indefinitely with broken ribs and collapsed lung.  Any hope he’d outlast Marsha is quickly fading away.

• Like 1

He wants one more title to pass Jordan and prove he can do it without Belichick.  His ego is that big.  I hope to be able to play him one more time and we'll be at Tampa next year.

• Like 1