Jump to content

Week 10: BILLS @ Cardinals : The Aftermath


Ann
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

7-3 and Miami is breathing down their neck at 6-3.

This was a tough one with a very Billsy ending.

 

Didn't one of those defenders just get paid a large pile of cash to prevent something like that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Sum Ting Wong said:

 

Didn't one of those defenders just get paid a large pile of cash to prevent something like that?


That was brutal. So lucky for the Cards.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As much as it sucks to lose the game, it's almost worse that I'll have to see that &#%$ing highlight for the next 15-20 years until Murray retires.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 2
  • FANtastic 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sum Ting Wong said:

 

Didn't one of those defenders just get paid a large pile of cash to prevent something like that?

 

Sadly, he didn't get paid to be 6' 2".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was a great comeback.  One bad call on the PI.  Josh is the real deal in the 4th quarter.  Kyler Murray is good.  Really good.

 

Use the bye week to rest and re-group the defense and running game.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bdutton said:

That was a great comeback.  One bad call on the PI.  Josh is the real deal in the 4th quarter.  Kyler Murray is good.  Really good.

 

Use the bye week to rest and re-group the defense and running game.

 

Yup, and hopefully get some DBs back healthy and learn to play defense again

 

But folks, that was actually an amazing catch by Hopkins on a pass that was as far as Murray can throw the ball... I don't think it could have happened with out D in one piece so there is that... 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Cinga said:

 

Yup, and hopefully get some DBs back healthy and learn to play defense again

 

But folks, that was actually an amazing catch by Hopkins on a pass that was as far as Murray can throw the ball... I don't think it could have happened with out D in one piece so there is that... 


That catch was all Hopkins.  :censored:

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m disappointed, but I’m not even mad. Both sides of the ball had their stinky stretches, but they both answered the bell and did what they needed to do to win at the end. The cards just connected on a desperation play that no one ever connects on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Guidelines