Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 10: BILLS @ Cardinals : The Aftermath

Ann

Just now, Joe said:

I'm beginning to think chef Jim had the right idea.

Nah. A Hall of Famer made a Hall of Fame play. No need to hop off now. We'll miss you at the Super Bowl celebration.

• Like 1

Hopkins made a great play no doubt, but its called a hail mary for a reason.  Of course when Murray launched it, what is typically a 1% or less successful play was a coin flip in my mind...because Bills.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Joe said:

Two weeks to marinate in this shit.

Good. I hope it sticks in their craw over the bye and motivates them. As a fan, it was just a great play.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Good. I hope it sticks in their craw over the bye and motivates them. As a fan, it was just a great play.

Yep, in the regular group message I essentially said the same. I'm ok with it ending like that. Hopkins is that good and wanted it.  Murray played well.

Let two weeks of this set in to our mind. We got to play all 4 quarters. Not this hero comeback shit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

An amazing couple of plays to end the game by the two of the best receiver/qb combos in the league. Move forward. 

Nah.

This is just another I'm a long line. I know how this story ends.

5 minutes ago, Joe said:

Nah.

This is just another I'm a long line. I know how this story ends.

Arent you the leader of the “this team is different” bandwagon??

Just now, Sig1Hunter said:

Arent you the leader of the “this team is different” bandwagon??

I was until for the 20th time in as many years they kicked me in the scrotum.

You'd think the jewels would be numb by now.

I saw a picture of a guy and his kid at the kids first bills game. My initial reaction and response was this:

I wish someone had steered me to some other team as a kid.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I was until for the 20th time in as many years they kicked me in the scrotum.

You'd think the jewels would be numb by now.

I saw a picture of a guy and his kid at the kids first bills game. My initial reaction and response was this:

I wish someone had steered me to some other team as a kid.

Lol. Take two aspirin and call me in the morning, Joe. It was a last second loss to an NFC West team. We have a franchise QB. Things ARE different. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

You know, Joe, speaking from experience...bipolar disorder is a very treatable illness...

Half of me says it is, the other half says hell no!!!

• Haha 1

I wish I could have bumped this after a win, but... That catch in the EZ by Diggs was a thing of beauty. He was jawing at Peterson from the sideline afterward. Love to see that type of heart and spirit.

• Like 5

The upside to this forum is there a lot fewer people jumping off bridges because of this game.

The ending sucked. A lot. Josh had a pretty bad game. I'm not sure my wife couldn't run up the middle of this defense. The last play should have never happened. Get into the bye, get healthy, and sit back to watch Ravens v *Patriots.

It's a win-win game. If Ravens win, we get to listen to stories about the demise of Bill Bellicheck*, and if they beat the Ravens somehow, then that's good for the Bills.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

The upside to this forum is there a lot fewer people jumping off bridges because of this game.

The ending sucked. A lot. Josh had a pretty bad game. I'm not sure my wife couldn't run up the middle of this defense. The last play should have never happened. Get into the bye, get healthy, and sit back to watch Ravens v **Patriots.

It's a win-win game. If Ravens win, we get to listen to stories about the demise of Bill Bellicheck*, and if they beat the Ravens somehow, then that's good for the Bills.

Query: are you confident the Bills will win the division?

If so, why?

This one was on the defense and Josh didn't have his best game, but... Our running backs flat out blow. The Singletary who used to find holes and drag defenders goes down like a prom dress on contact. I can recall one good run by Moss – I believe it was for 14 yards. I never got the Yeldon hate ATOP. Yes, he might suck. But sucking might be an upgrade over what we have now.

Just now, Joe said:

Query: are you confident the Bills will win the division?

If so, why?

I'm not stupid enough to think with confidence about ANYTHING that involves the NFL.

That said, I believe this TEAM is confident in winning the division, and they're licking their wounds on this one. This isn't the old days when Bills would suffer an embarrassing loss and the team didn't seem to care. This team is not like that, so the hope is they learn from this and move on.

Otherwise, I try not to get overly bent on things over which I have no control. I'm not perfect at it, but I'm getting better.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I'm not stupid enough to think with confidence about ANYTHING that involves the NFL.

That said, I believe this TEAM is confident in winning the division, and they're licking their wounds on this one. This isn't the old days when Bills would suffer an embarrassing loss and the team didn't seem to care. This team is not like that, so the hope is they learn from this and move on.

Otherwise, I try not to get overly bent on things over which I have no control. I'm not perfect at it, but I'm getting better.

I went from being supremely confident they would to not confident in 30 seconds.

Too much leodis mckelvinism in that final drive for my liking.