Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 10: BILLS @ Cardinals : The Aftermath

Ann

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Ann said:

That is the NFL's twitter header right now:

ugh.JPG

Who cares? The Bills have never gotten respect from the national media but the real fans know that we're a real deal.  Even the Barstool president bet 50K on the bills.  We need to put up and shut up every week.  It appears that every time we hear MVP talk about Josh Allen, he throws a few picks.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

ugh.JPG

That pic shows me what i thought i saw watching the play live. Tre probably would have knocked that ball out if Poyer didnt come flying in and knock him off of Hopkins.

8 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

That pic shows me what i thought i saw watching the play live. Tre probably would have knocked that ball out if Poyer didnt come flying in and knock him off of Hopkins.

proper defense would have been to punch the ball out with closed fist

vicious chop to break fingers if needed

not try to pick it off

16 hours ago, Ann said:

ugh.JPG

What's amazing to me looking at this pic or watching video replay is that somehow a spinning odd shaped "ball" traveling 50+ yards at a rate of speed downhill is grabbed by a person with 2 hands within the chaos of 4 colliding bodies and 8 arms/hands. 

29 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

What's amazing to me looking at this pic or watching video replay is that somehow a spinning odd shaped "ball" traveling 50+ yards at a rate of speed downhill is grabbed by a person with 2 hands within the chaos of 4 colliding bodies and 8 arms/hands. 

Chicks must really dig you.

• Haha 1

It really sucks going into a bye week after a gut punch like that. It's like taking a shot of cheap tequila and realizing you still have to cut the lemon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Buffalo Bills Fan
14 hours ago, Spartacus said:

proper defense would have been to punch the ball out with closed fist

vicious chop to break fingers if needed

not try to pick it off

Hopkins is a player might be best NFL or if ever with his hands. When get to his hands he's going to catch it.

• 7 months later...