FOX EARLY

● Atlanta @ New Orleans, Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
● Philadelphia @ Cleveland, Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth
● Detroit @ Carolina, Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

FOX LATE

● Green Bay @ Indianapolis, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman
● Dallas @ Minnesota, Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

● Thursday Night: Arizona @ Seattle (FOX/NFLN)
● Sunday Night: Kansas City @ Las Vegas (NBC)
● Monday Night: LA Rams @ Tampa Bay (ESPN)

Rooting for:

NFL Standings

● Tennessee @ Baltimore - I think Baltimore (someone correct me if I am wrong)
● Pittsburgh @ Jacksonville - Jacksonville :classic_laugh:
● New England @ Houston - Houston
● Cincinnati @ Washington - Cinci, but don't really care
● Miami @ Denver - Denver
● NY Jets @ LA Chargers - Jets
● Kansas City - Hmmm tough call. KC if you think the Bills will be a WC team, Vegas if you think the Bills will win the division.

• Like 1

Some good games this week, but Saturday is mover day, Sunday is cleanup the old house day....so not so sure how much will see on Sunday. 

Funny, we are moving and its the Bills bye week, what a coincidence , and  i have no idea how it happened. i just thought this would be best weekend for us to move. 

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Some good games this week, but Saturday is mover day, Sunday is cleanup the old house day....so not so sure how much will see on Sunday. 

Funny, we are moving and its the Bills bye week, what a coincidence , and  i have no idea how it happened. i just thought this would be best weekend for us to move. 

Good timing, even if unconsciously.

It

47 minutes ago, Koko said:

Good timing, even if unconsciously.

I was being just a bit sarcastic. We could have moved in last weekend if we wanted, but I wanted one more Sunday of watching the Bills on my porch. Hopefully we have a porch by opening day next year. wife really had no clue why I wanted to move this weekend!

Last game I watched inside was the Miami game New Years Eve in 17. Now I got the rest of the year inside. Gunna be a hard adjustment. Football is meant to be played , and watched , outside! lol 

9 hours ago, Ann said:

Rooting for:

NFL Standings

● Kansas City - Hmmm tough call. KC if you think the Bills will be a WC team, Vegas if you think the Bills will win the division.

Yes Baltimore. Keep Tennessee down.

*Patriots to keep them in the middle of the draft order.

Denver all the way this week.

Jets will never win this year, but it would be hilarious to see them win one. 

KC/LV just need to beat the snot out of each other for all I care. 

Green Bay vs. Indy could be a good game. 

19 minutes ago, snafu said:

Yes Baltimore. Keep Tennessee down.

*Patriots to keep them in the middle of the draft order.

Denver all the way this week.

Jets will never win this year, but it would be hilarious to see them win one. 

KC/LV just need to beat the snot out of each other for all I care. 

Green Bay vs. Indy could be a good game. 

I wanted Houston to win to hurt Miami's draft picks next year as Miami has Houston's round 1 and round 2.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ann said:

I wanted Houston to win to hurt Miami's draft picks next year as Miami has Houston's round 1 and round 2.

Oh you’re right. I forgot about that. 

I just think Houston is so putrid. 

• Like 1

Buffalo Bills Fan
10 hours ago, Ann said:

Rooting for:

NFL Standings

I'm just rooting for whatever help the Bill's out lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, snafu said:

Oh you’re right. I forgot about that. 

I just think Houston is so putrid. 

My wallet is still smarting over the fact they were putrid last year, with an idiot coach, and we still lost to em!

• Sad 1

was thinking at taking a poke at this game tonight. Money bet and tickets are almost at 50-50 on each side, which means Vegas doesn't have a lean on the game. 

Cards are +145...i think standard thinking is Cards should be coming off two straight losses, had a very emotional win, with a short turnaround.

OTOH, thinking  goes Seahawks have Russ, their D is no way this bad, and no way do they lose 4 of 5.  I think they absolutely can lose 4 of 5 . 

DVOA is close, except the Hawks are 23 in D..and sinking fast. Two backups DBs playing tonight for the Hawks

Surprised this +145, hmmmm.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

was thinking at taking a poke at this game tonight. Money bet and tickets are almost at 50-50 on each side, which means Vegas doesn't have a lean on the game. 

Cards are +145...i think standard thinking is Cards should be coming off two straight losses, had a very emotional win, with a short turnaround.

OTOH, thinking  goes Seahawks have Russ, their D is no way this bad, and no way do they lose 4 of 5.  I think they absolutely can lose 4 of 5 . 

DVOA is close, except the Hawks are 23 in D..and sinking fast. Two backups DBs playing tonight for the Hawks

Surprised this +145, hmmmm.

I think this is gonna be some game tonight.  I may watch with the sound off. I got tired of the non-stop Kyler Murray love during the Bills game. No doubt the kid is exciting and I see him having a long career, but he's not Peyton Manning good.

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think this is gonna be some game tonight.  I may watch with the sound off. I got tired of the non-stop Kyler Murray love during the Bills game. No doubt the kid is exciting and I see him having a long career, but he's not Peyton Manning good.

he pretty damn good!!! I think they are a better team than Seattle...who has royally screwed the Bills LOL!

Kicker 5 yds short on a game tying FG against the Dolphins, and then that win last week. Reverse those two outcomes we have a 3 1/2 game lead on the Dolphins, instead of 1/2 game. Think about how those two plays may alter the AFC east this year...

2 freaking plays

5 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

The game opened at 3 1/2, which made it a great AZ bet. Now that it's at 3, I take a pass, but would still lean toward AZ.

This game should play out like their first meeting, albeit with a lower score. The Seahawks defense really is that bad, and I expect Murray to have more success with run-option vs. Seattle than he did with Buffalo.

That said, one of the hardest lessons I had to learn when I bet football was to stop looking at prime time games and saying stupid shit like "I'm just gonna throw a few bucks on the game to give me a rooting interest." This is a game that would fall into that trap. (Not saying that's you...just saying...at 3 points its not worth the gamble.)

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

The game opened at 3 1/2, which made it a great AZ bet. Now that it's at 3, I take a pass, but would still lean toward AZ.

This game should play out like their first meeting, albeit with a lower score. The Seahawks defense really is that bad, and I expect Murray to have more success with run-option vs. Seattle than he did with Buffalo.

That said, one of the hardest lessons I had to learn when I bet football was to stop looking at prime time games and saying stupid shit like "I'm just gonna throw a few bucks on the game to give me a rooting interest." This is a game that would fall into that trap. (Not saying that's you...just saying...at 3 points its not worth the gamble.)

I only play dogs on the money line, so whether 3 or 3 and the hook does not matter in the way I bet. Have made very few bets this year. Last was a couple weeks Jets + 250 against thenPats. So yea, you can say I am idiot as I bet on the Jets to not only cover , but to win!!  

• Like 1

CarpetCrawler

Is there anything uglier than the Seahawk uniforms?

Grown ass men should not be wearing anything resembling those.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like 1

Who else watched this game last night? Interested to see if anyone else had same impression as me. 

The 2nd to last play , the corner throw to Isabella. Live, thought the dude was open and the pass was decision to throw to him  was late. 

but in reply, decision was in time but ball took forever to get there. My first thought was Josh completes that with a heater. Just me, or does someone else see the same thing 

2nd was Murray really did have a shoulder issue. Be interesting to see what come on the injury report for Murray. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Who else watched this game last night? Interested to see if anyone else had same impression as me. 

The 2nd to last play , the corner throw to Isabella. Live, thought the dude was open and the pass was decision to throw to him  was late. 

but in reply, decision was in time but ball took forever to get there. My first thought was Josh completes that with a heater. Just me, or does someone else see the same thing 

2nd was Murray really did have a shoulder issue. Be interesting to see what come on the injury report for Murray. 

Certainly looked like many passes were off after that hit he took.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

I agree. Not just that throw, but a few of them. I get so accustomed to Josh that at times I watch other people throw and find myself thinking "That ball will never get there in time."

Wilson's heater to DK in the endzone that bounced off his mask was kind of funny. Metcalf probably lost it, but that ball was a bullet. I watch Wilson and see future Josh Allen. The way Wilson works the pocket is fun to watch. No one does it like him and Aaron Rogers, but Josh is going to be that good.

Am I the only one who watched AZ and wanted them to lose? I never pay them mind, but the last time these two played, he drove them down to score a TD at the end to tie it, then won it in OT. If he did that last night, coming off the Bills play, the Murray slobbering would have been unbearable.

• Like 2