Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, November 22, 2020; Week 11

Ann

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Bills bye week is the perfect weekend for my fios service to die.

Repairman set to be here Monday morning. 

I got rid of fios cable, bought a used tivo plus rabbit ears for Bills games and subscribe to streaming services. You can only watch one thing at a time anyway.

Only interested in Miami game this week end.

Edited by Niagara

17 hours ago, snafu said:

Bills bye week is the perfect weekend for my fios service to die.

Repairman set to be here Monday morning. 

Moving this weekend. Man, thought would be mostly done by Saturday night, by holy hell have a ton of stuff left at old place and still need to clean. Thank goodness did this on bye week. 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Moving this weekend. Man, thought would be mostly done by Saturday night, by holy hell have a ton of stuff left at old place and still need to clean. Thank goodness did this on bye week. 

Good luck with the move. I hate moving. Living out of boxes for weeks if not months or longer. Ugh! Things are just not “right” for a long time. It’s like getting the flu. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Good luck with the move. I hate moving. Living out of boxes for weeks if not months or longer. Ugh! Things are just not “right” for a long time. It’s like getting the flu. 

Damn, and this one was unforced. Moving from the Suburbs of Richmond to the city, Fan neighborhood to be exact. Will all be good when covid is over, and all the youngins can get a good chuckle about the old man/couple at the bar getting dinner. And in my case oogling all the young ladies LOL. Let’s hope they find it “ endearing” and not creepy!

• Cheers 1

26 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I was hoping for the *Patriots/Texans.

Not Titans/Ravens

Best thing about watching Titans/Ravens is listening to Tony Romo.  And as a bonus, he's easy on the eyes. 😉

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

One of my kids moved out in August and you wouldn’t believe the amount of stuff she left behind, after takin a bunch of our stuff to help furnish her place. Mrs. Snafu is organizing all that stuff in labeled boxed as I type this (smoking a cigar on the back porch, hahaha). 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

One of my kids moved out in August and you wouldn’t believe the amount of stuff she left behind, after takin a bunch of our stuff to help furnish her place. Mrs. Snafu is organizing all that stuff in labeled boxed as I type this (smoking a cigar on the back porch, hahaha). 

10+ years after my son moved out, I finally hired movers and sent the rest of his stuff over to his house this past summer.  They bought a house in 2019, so he no longer had the "might damage it in a future move" or "no room" excuse.  Those movers were worth their weight in gold (and I did not have to hear a "I'll get over soon" excuse). They had everything loaded, drove to his house, and unloaded in just a few hours. :dance:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1