Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Jets Chat

Ann

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

Maybe he could get a job at that High School where the kid decked the Ref after getting ejected. He shouldn’t ever get an NFL job again. Ever. 

Let’s hope.  Greggo is truly a piece of shit human.

• Cheers 1

17 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Yes, this is all on Gregg Williams, the moron.  

But it still bears mentioning: what the &#%$ was Gase discussing with another coach that was more important than checking on the defensive play call on the last play of the game?

Where they were going to take the players for the post victory pizza and ice cream party?

10 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

Where they were going to take the players for the post victory pizza and ice cream party?

Actually I thought they were discussing the tank formation.

On 12/10/2020 at 7:14 PM, DC Tom said:

If the Jets fired Gase at the end of the season and hired Gregg to be HC, would it really be all that surprising?

Hilarious, yes.  But surprising?

Not surprising, shocking.

He has burned his last bridge.

Never trust a man who has five letters in his name, and three of them are the same consonant.

Kind of like naming him 666.

His parents were sending a message that their kid was "odd."

• Like 1

Jamal Adams: I didn't feel Adam Gase 'handled certain situations well' during time with Jets

</snip>

His new team meets the team he so desperately wanted to leave on Sunday. Adams spoke Friday on the state of the Jets, the league's lone winless team in its first season following its blockbuster deal that sent Adams to Seattle in exchange for two first-round picks, a third-round pick and former Seahawk Bradley McDougald .

He was honest, much like he was when mentioning he was fighting through a low mental point of his life when playing for New York, starting with his former head coach.

"We had a solid relationship. I don't hate Adam Gase, I have no problem with Adam Gase, I just didn't feel he handled certain situations well as a head coach," Adams said. "And that's just my opinion, everybody is entitled to their opinion, right? ... I have no hate toward Adam. Obviously, things are not going in a positive way over there in New York with the record but, at the end of the day, man, I'm going out there to win a ball game.

"If Adam comes up to me and shakes my hand, I'ma shake his hand, there's no love lost. Listen, I'm at peace, man, and I'm a different guy, I'm really a different guy. I'm still gonna talk my noise but I'm at peace with it, man."

</snip>

• Like 1

:classic_laugh:

Curb Your Obituary: Jets fan's family jokingly blames Gang Green in his obit

An obituary might not seem like the place to bring a little levity into a sad situation, but for the family of one Jets fan, jocularly pegging Gang Green as their loved one’s cause of death did just that.

Brooklyn-born Edward Mazur, 85, passed away on Dec. 9, and according to the obituary the family posted in Newsday this week, did so “we suspect to avoid having to watch another Jets game.”

</snip>

• Haha 1

Strength of Schedule is the tiebreaker for draft picks. So if the Jets and Jags are tied for the worst record, the team with the weaker SOS gets the first pick. 

just in case anyone needed to know, I didn’t know until I just looked it up. 

currently:

jets 0.598

jags 0.547

Edited by Dubs part Dub

6 minutes ago, Dubs part Dub said:

Strength of Schedule is the tiebreaker for draft picks. So if the Jets and Jags are tied for the worst record, the team with the weaker SOS gets the first pick. 

just in case anyone needed to know, I didn’t know until I just looked it up. 

Jags have SoS won hands down 🙂