Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

Alaska Darin
5 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Perusing Dolphins Twitter, they're full of delusional shit like this...

I'd say they've spent more assets to build it...but then there's the Patriots.

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Perusing Dolphins Twitter, they're full of delusional shit like this...

Could see how an outside casual observer might think the Fishies receivers are as good as Buffalo's and maybe a smidgen better w/ the 2 big names of Hill & Gesecki (@ TE) and other burners like Waddle.  But how can they possibly expect them to end up better having noodle arm throwing to them?  When every legit pattern has to be under 15 yards an awful lot of speed gets negated.

(Won't even go into the fact that that's just comparing the Bills & the Fishies.  Putting the Fishies receivers against the whole division is just dumb.)

To say 1 team's QB blows away everything the rest of the division has makes sense as only 1 QB plays at any time.  But it's just silly to claim what the sushi lover said.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I have said it before, and I will say it again… I am so grateful the Dolphins were stupid enough to draft Tua over Herbert. Tua could end up serviceable, Herbert is going to end up a star.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I thought “that cannot possibly be true” and someone else asked. He came back with this:

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 2

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Here's to hoping.  That could be the Jest's 1st win of the year.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

While I readily admit a change in HC is important here, it just seems like the FIsh have had the Pats* number for a while now.  In fact, if I recall correctly, it's a big reason why the Jets hired Gase.

But the idea of them going 0-5 to start the season? I dig it.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

TB12 straight up &#%$s the Fish.

It takes two side to communicate...so I strongly suggest that Brady get at least a six-game suspension for this as well.

• Like 4
  • FANtastic 2