Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

4merper4mer
8 hours ago, Ann said:

I feel bad for the Marlins.  What did they ever do to anyone?

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I feel bad for the Marlins.  What did they ever do to anyone?

F' the Marlins....................I'm still mad.

Steve Bartman incident

October 14, 2003
The Steve Bartman incident was a controversial play that occurred during a baseball game between the Chicago Cubs and the Florida Marlins on October 14, 2003, at Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois, during Major League Baseball's 2003 postseason.

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

F' the Marlins....................I'm still mad.

Steve Bartman incident

October 14, 2003
The Steve Bartman incident was a controversial play that occurred during a baseball game between the Chicago Cubs and the Florida Marlins on October 14, 2003, at Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois, during Major League Baseball's 2003 postseason.

….at Alex Gonzalez I hope.  

AFC East camp preview: Miami's job is getting offense up to speed

For the Miami Dolphins, this summer is all about getting second-year quarterback Tua Tagovailoa comfortable and up to speed with a new offense.

The Dolphins won 10 games last season, but Ryan Fitzpatrick won five of them as the starting quarterback. Fitzpatrick now is in Washington.

After ranking 22nd in yards last season, the Dolphins invested in more weapons and more protection for Tagovailoa, the fifth overall pick in the 2020 NFL draft.

Said Miami coach Brian Flores after minicamp in June: “I think we talked a lot after the season about a variety of things that we felt like he could get better at from a training standpoint, from a command of the offense standpoint, from a reads and throwing mechanics standpoint. I think he’s really worked on all of them and made some improvements.” ...

• Cheers 1

Dolphins training camp: Should there be pressure on Brian Flores as he enters third season as coach? 

by: David Furones Sun-Sentinel1h

What are realistic expectations for Brian Flores and the Dolphins this season? Is merely making the playoffs, but going out in the first round enough? Or do the Dolphins need to advance in the playoffs and break their drought without a playoff win...

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Once again, let me remind everyone that apparently anyone can be a sports writer/editor.

2021 is a critical year for Tua Tagovailoa as the Miami Dolphins starting quarterback, but the former No. 5 overall pick has to stop terrible throwing picks in practice to his teammates.

Measure twice, cut once, people.

That said, Tua struggling will never make me unhappy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Miami Dolphins top rookie Jaylen Waddle dealing with ‘limp’ at training camp

by: Matt Johnson Sportsnaut54m

After drafting Jaylen Waddle with their top pick in the 2021 NFL Draft, the Miami Dolphins star rookie is dealing with injury issues.

Yeesh. I can't imagine what happens if they find out his ankle is still screwed up. They gave away a first to pull him in,

Dolphins activate Larnel Coleman from COVID-19 list, cut Ross Reynolds - ProFootballTalk

by: Charean Williams NBC Sports16h

The Dolphins announced Friday that they have activated offensive tackle Larnel Coleman off the reserve/COVID-19 list. They waived offensive guard Ross Reynolds. Miami made Coleman a seventh-round choice in the 2021 draft. 

17 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Waddle is.....waddling? 

A limping waddle is how I remember Mickey Rivers used to walk.

He played through it pretty well.

• Like 1