Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

The Splash Zone 8/2/21: George Godsey Tests Positive For COVID-19

co-offensive coordinator, George Godsey, tested positive for COVID-19. This also means that he was in close contact with the tight ends room and the Dolphins would have to make moves their too. Mike Gesicki, Adam Shaheen, and Cethan Carter were all placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.

It’s believed to be the first time in NFL history a player with four years left on his deal has received added money and guarantees.

Well it certainly won't be the last.....................now.

Alaska Darin

I had to laugh when his agent said "The handled us with absolute class and professionalism."

Uh, then why'd your player ask publicly for a trade?

• Like 1

On 7/30/2021 at 11:22 AM, IDBillzFan said:

Once again, let me remind everyone that apparently anyone can be a sports writer/editor.

Measure twice, cut once, people.

That said, Tua struggling will never make me unhappy.

I don’t understand. I cut this board three times, and it’s still short! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

I don’t understand. I cut this board three times, and it’s still short! :classic_unsure:

And here I've misplaced my board stretcher.

On 8/8/2021 at 5:49 PM, Foxx said:

And here I've misplaced my board stretcher.

I wonder if my cable stretcher will work 🤔 

• Like 1

AFC has won every game thus far in preseason with the exception of the Jaguars losing to the Browns and the fish losing to the Bears.  Lol.