Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa impressive in preseason win over the Atlanta Falcons

by: Josh Houtz SB Nation: The Phinsider7s

The Dolphins’ second-year quarterback completed 16/23 passes for 183 yards and one touchdown in Saturday’s victory over the Atlanta Falcons.

I didnt watch that game. Did he really look good?

8 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I didnt watch that game. Did he really look good?

In the link there is a summary video of very drop back.  Not bad.  Not much zip on the ball and a couple of dangerous throws but otherwise a solid game.

• Like 1

2 Dolphins first-stringers in danger of losing starting jobs ahead of 2021 NFL season

by: Kousha Kangarloo Clutchpoints2m

After coming within one game of making the playoffs last season, the Miami Dolphins pulled a complete 180 from the previous season and will look to build off of that momentum heading into the 2021 NFL season. Having made a ton of new additions this...

With all the Miami -Watson trade stuff resurfacing:

</snip>

Flores also reaffirmed his belief in starting quarterback Tua Tagovailoa.

“I am very confident in Tua,” Flores said, via Joe Schad of the Palm Beach Post. “He has done a lot of good things. He has played well. My conversations with a player are going to remain between me and that player.”

Flores was asked later in the press conference if the team has interest in Watson and said he is “interested in the players that are on our team.” Watson is not one of those players at the moment, which leaves Tagovailoa as the man leading the offense into Week One’s game against the *Patriots.

Here are Miami’s Monday cuts summarized:

• CB Tino Ellis
  • S Nate Holley
  • RB Jordan Scarlett
  • WR Khalil McClain
  • C Matt Skura
  • LB Benardrick McKinney

Expectations for Skura were tempered quickly in training camp as the Dolphins simply refused to give him a look with the first team offense. Credit to Michael Deiter for keeping that competition in hand for all of training camp. But the Dolphins’ decision to part ways with McKinney certainly rocked the boat; kick-starting plenty of anxious chatter about the direction of the team.

More coming today.

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2021/08/31/miami-dolphins-monday-roster-cuts-summarized/

6 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Didn't catch the PS part for Hart.  😞

Hopefully he gets activated soon and is a fixture on that line for years to come.

Following are the 10 different types of fixtures:
  • Turning fixtures.
  • Milling fixtures.
  • Broaching fixtures.
  • Grinding fixtures.
  • Boring fixtures.
  • Indexing fixtures.
  • Tapping fixtures.
  • Duplex fixtures.

31 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Didn't catch the PS part for Hart.  😞

Hopefully he gets activated soon and is a fixture on that line for years to come.

For game 2 at least.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:
Following are the 10 different types of fixtures:
  • Turning fixtures.
  • Milling fixtures.
  • Broaching fixtures.
  • Grinding fixtures.
  • Boring fixtures.
  • Indexing fixtures.
  • Tapping fixtures.
  • Duplex fixtures.

That's only 8. You might want to add fabrication fixtures and some of the politicians who have been in office for multiple decades.