Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

What does it tell you when Tua isn't chosen as a captain for the Fish? Am I the only one who finds that to be odd?

I read those names and said "Who?" 60% of the time.

• Like 3

Fin fans love to talk smack on The Bills Twitter feeds. 
I hope we dominate them for the rest of this decade and beyond. 

I’m not saying Tua is garbage, but his franchise seems to think he smells like it. 

Edited by Nanker

The Fish currently lead the all time series 61-53-1.  It's crazy after 0-for-the-70s" that the gap is down to only 8 games.

What a difference Kelly and Allen have made.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 1

14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Fish currently lead the all time series 61-53-1.  It's crazy after 0-for-the-70s" that the gap is down to only 8 games.

What a difference Kelly and Allen have made.

Well, in fairness, 0 for the '70's only put 20 in the L column.  So, '66-'69 was +1, '70-'79 was -20.  '80-'16 was +4 and the McDermott era '17-'21 is +7.  Noticing a very nice trend in the McDermott Era. 😉

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think, naively, that Houston and Miami switch quarterbacks, plus some Miami picks. 

The two barriers to that are (1) Watson's legal issues and (2) does Houston even want Tua?

But it seems to me the solution.

Miami may have enough fire-power to trade for him, but how will that compromise their future? Are they  "there" in 2022? If so, Watson is a top tier QB talent, and two top drafts seems like a great deal for a QB of his caliber.

In 2022 Miami traded their pick to Philadelphia, but they do have San Fran's 2022 first round pick (which will probably be low)
In 2023 Miami has San Fran's 2023 first round pick + their own
Link

But then, there are his legal issues. Would he be on the commissioners list right now if Houston decided they were going to play him? If yes, then Miami would be trading for someone they cannot play. After the legal drama goes away, how do your fans react?  And how long before he plays? Will he be indicted?  If he goes to prison for a year or two, will he still be the same QB?

Those questions are off the top of my head. I am sure the Miami brass has a million more questions and want absolute protection against his legal troubles. I mean what if Houston gets that 2022 pick, uses it, and then Watson is arrested and convicted afterward? What happens then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I think, naively, that Houston and Miami switch quarterbacks, plus some Miami picks. 

The two barriers to that are (1) Watson's legal issues and (2) does Houston even want Tua?

But it seems to me the solution.

With Tuh-Rod injured, I think a tell will be, should the Texans activate Watson this week.