Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat

B-Man

11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I dont think he is a great player

Right now he looks like Tyrod Taylor.  Hard to say how high the ceiling is.  Saban isn't known for developing starting NFL QBs.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 3

46 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Right now he looks like Tyrod Taylor.  Hard to say how high the ceiling is.  Saban isn't known for developing starting NFL QBs.

That was exactly my thoughts for the two games I saw him in

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I think Tua will be a case where intelligence will play a role in his development. We saw what happened when Denver stunted the hell out of him on defense. Just a 50% completion rate and 80 yards in the air before they benched him. 

Will he be the kind of quarterback who always studies film and talks to his coaches, and other quarterbacks, about what he's seeing and how he should react to it, etc., so he can recognize where the pressure is coming from and get the hot read, or call an audible, etc.? Will he look under every stone to get better? Will he embrace being a student at all times?

This league doesn't just let you get by on talent anymore. Will be interesting to watch.

• Like 1

When the Dolphins take the field at Bills Stadium, score a TD, or kick a FG, this is what should play over the loudspeakers...

• Haha 2

I was disappointed to see Fitzpatrick playing yesterday. I fully believed that the Dolphins were going to lose and Tua's confidence would be shot. 

Perfectly timed "thumb injury".

17 minutes ago, LB3 said:

I was disappointed to see Fitzpatrick playing yesterday. I fully believed that the Dolphins were going to lose and Tua's confidence would be shot. 

Perfectly timed "thumb injury".

Fitz is hands down my favorite non Bills player. The guy has a HOF career going. 

Deandre Hopkins is another because he got so little respect.  

28 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Fitz is hands down my favorite non Bills player. The guy has a HOF career going. 

I can't find the clip online, but I remember the time Fitz pitched the ball to Jackson and then ran out in front as lead blocker. It's the type of play that shows why he's loved everywhere he goes. If only he had arm talent.

• Like 2

As logical a place to put this as any, I guess. NSFW, assuming anyone is actually in an office with people around them.

• Haha 5

On 11/30/2020 at 12:46 PM, KD in CA said:

It's hard to believe that we'll be rooting our asses off for NE* in 3 weeks.   Never say never.

Back to the '90s is in vogue again.  

I cannot find the video fir the "bench clearing brawl." Maybe it will appear later? Definitely sounds like the game was chippy.

Participants in Bengals-Dolphins melee will be reviewed for possible fines, not suspensions

Back-to-back cheap shots from Bengals receiver Mike Thomas on punt returner Jakeem Grant led to a bench-clearing brawl in Sunday's 19-7 Dolphins win over Cincinnati, which included several ejections.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday morning that the participants in the melee, including those ejected, will be reviewed for possible fines, but will not be suspended, per a source informed of the situation.

Dolphins receivers DeVante Parker and Mack Hollins and Bengals safety Shawn Williams were ejected after the scuffle. Thomas was penalized but not tossed from the contest.

</snip>

Okay.

They beat the Chargers, Bronco's, Jets, and now the Bengals ( 9 - 38 - 1)

Lets see how they do with the last 4.

Chiefs, *Patriots, Raiders and Bills  (31 - 12)

• Like 3

On 12/1/2020 at 1:59 PM, IDBillzFan said:

As logical a place to put this as any, I guess. NSFW, assuming anyone is actually in an office with people around them.

Classic

• 3 weeks later...