Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 12: Bills vs Chargers

Ann

1 hour ago, Robs House said:

The only teams the Chargers have beaten this year are the Jets, Jags, and Bengals. Let's hope that's still true this time next week.

Absolutely. Otherwise their wins would be against B,J and B,J. :classic_ninja: and it would obviously suck. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Watching the Chargers highlights vs the Jets, their O line is pretty bad.

I like this matchup coming out of the bye after the crush of the AZ game.  Herbert had a good game yesterday, statistically, but the Jets were using cheerleaders for corners. While I know better than to think "on paper" translates to "on field," this *should* be a comfortable game for the Bills.

Wonder if Anthony Lynn can get his troops to respond re his Bills connection.

He's turned out to be a much better coach than I thought he could be. Not sure if we'd be in a better place now though. The Carolina connection has paid off pretty well so far. 

2 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He's turned out to be a much better coach than I thought he could be. Not sure if we'd be in a better place now though. The Carolina connection has paid off pretty well so far. 

I think that would more likely be the case if he still had Tyrod under center. 

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

you have a very low bar for coaches

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'd honestly rather have Dane Jackson active if he gets sent back to practice squad because of this. Jackson has looked good so far. Sure tackler.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Can't wait until Milano's back.  The defense will look a lot better.

I mean, they'll still suck.  But they'll look a lot better doing it.

Getting Milano back, having Edmunds finally healthy, and getting our CB depth back could turn things around at exactly the right time. Our interior DL will still struggle, but I could see this being a top ten D down the stretch.

I had to delete and re-write this entirely because it looked like GaryGaryGary wrote it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/23/2020 at 5:07 PM, IDBillzFan said:

I think that would more likely be the case if he still had Tyrod under center. 

I think if Tyrod had not been injured, he would still be the starting QB.

12 hours ago, Niagara said:

I think if Tyrod had not been injured, he would still be the starting QB.

Which is to say he'd be winning more games than Herbert, which would be unfortunate for the Chargers because they now know they absolutely have their quarterback, and should also have a high draft pick when the dust is cleared. Their last six games are Bills, *Patriots, Falcons, Chargers, Broncos (who seem to be getting better) and they close with KC, who will probably be playing the practice squad in the final game.

That said, the Bills need to (and should be able to) get them to 3-8 this weekend.