Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

I'm guessing that $14 (!!!!) is a "best possible" number for Cam? We shall know soon.

source.JPG

Yeah, I have to believe Cam is someone to help be the starting quarterback and veteran presence in locker room for a year when they bring in a new kid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Yeah, I have to believe Cam is someone to help be the starting quarterback and veteran presence in locker room for a year when they bring in a new kid.

The veteran presence of a diva who seeks the light and attention whenever possible with the attention of a 5 yr old and intelligence of a 12 year old isn't saying much. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I'm guessing that $14 (!!!!) is a "best possible" number for Cam? We shall know soon.

source.JPG

Newton is 'betting on himself'??   Oh....I see he decided to reject all those long term deals like last off season.  :classic_rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Boyst said:

The veteran presence of a diva who seeks the light and attention whenever possible with the attention of a 5 yr old and intelligence of a 12 year old isn't saying much. 

I have too much disdain for other players to use any of it on Cam. My biggest concern with Cam was "Will he be the same old Cam he was near the end of his time in Carolina, or will he be another Bellicheat* transformation success?"

The minute I saw him bouncing balls off the carpet at the Razor, I was happy. He's like the Adam Gase of quarterbacks for me. There's nothing I like about him, but I want him in our division because he sucks.

33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have too much disdain for other players to use any of it on Cam. My biggest concern with Cam was "Will he be the same old Cam he was near the end of his time in Carolina, or will he be another Bellicheat* transformation success?"

The minute I saw him bouncing balls off the carpet at the Razor, I was happy. He's like the Adam Gase of quarterbacks for me. There's nothing I like about him, but I want him in our division because he sucks.

That's fair.

I embellished the whole disdain for him. I get tired of overhyped football players when they're not actually a quality player. Newton may be a top 10 football player for the 10's but he's not a top 10 QB for the decade. Hell, he could be one of the best athletes in the game in the last 50 years, but he's still not a top 50 QB over that span. Yet, he was heralded and rewarded for his horseshit stuntshow, he wasn't a good teammate, and he isn't coachable. 

21 hours ago, Foxx said:

Beckham to the **Patriots?

We know that soccer coaches can smoothly transition to hockey but isn't it a bit over optimistic to think an over-the-hill soccer player can help the Cheaters? 

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

We know that soccer coaches can smoothly transition to hockey but isn't it a bit over optimistic to think an over-the-hill soccer player can help the Cheaters? 

I didn't know Odell was married to Posh Spice?

6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I didn't know Odell was married to Posh Spice?

Those Beckham family members could be twins. Same hair, same wife. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Those Beckham family members could be twins. Same hair, same wife. 

I know, right? 'bout the only way to tell them apart are the totally different tattoos.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

One of two FAs I wanted. Now I have to hate his ****ing guts. Thanks, Belichick.

P.S. (Waaaaaaaaay too much $$$$$$$)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1