Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

*Patriots Ch(e)at

IDBillzFan

47 minutes ago, Shady said:

BB has a losing record w/o Brady 

And I endorse that message 😆 

In defense of that crotchety old bastard, much of that losing record comes from his time coaching the Browns who haven't won anything since Jim Brown left them to act in "The Dirty Dozen". I've watched several games at both of their stadiums in the last 4 decades and the stadium personnel actually pass out paper bags for their fans to put on their heads. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Just in case anyone is wondering why ol' Matt wasn't successful as a HC.  It's amazing to me that DC's can't become OCs.  Like you don't just figure out what is a pain in the ass to defend against and use setups to get to those things? 

Football isn't anywhere near as hard as these MFers make it out to be.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

13 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just in case anyone is wondering why ol' Matt wasn't successful as a HC.  It's amazing to me that DC's can't become OCs.  Like you don't just figure out what is a pain in the ass to defend against and use setups to get to those things? 

On the surface, and at first blush, that would appear to be true. However, when you’re playing 4th dimensional chess and have an advanced degree in strategery from the finest University on planet Trafalmador, you can afford to shun the criticisms of the Philistine non-believers, simply because you know you’re doing things the right way. 

• Wow 1

On 12/9/2022 at 1:34 PM, Alaska Darin said:

It would be interesting to see how many successful head coaches had a decent stint as a Special Teams Coach in their backgrounds. Seems like that's also an area that naturally requires innovation. I'm not saying that there's no innovation on defense but I'm guessing not as much as on offense. Also, a head coach's job requires a lot more than having been a successful coordinator. As I'm sure you are aware, leadership by the man in charge is first on the list.

• O Rly 1

19 minutes ago, Foxx said:

With a win tonight, the *Patriots can move into the 7th playoff position seeding. Lose and they win remain in the 9th position.

I think they may win tonight but they aren’t going to the playoffs.  Their remaining schedule include @LV, Cincy, fish, @Bills

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

On 12/12/2022 at 8:30 AM, 4merper4mer said:

I think they may win tonight but they aren’t going to the playoffs.  Their remaining schedule include @LV, Cincy, fish, @Bills

I thought last night was the only game they win the rest of the year and only because it was Belichick versus Kingsbury.

They may beat the Raiders because...the Raiders but from a talent perspective they shouldn't win another game this season.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

On 12/11/2022 at 11:21 AM, Nanker said:

Mac and Cheese fined $10k for unsportsmanlike conduct.

AJ sacked him, and the little brat threw the football at his junk. 

Typical Cheatriot reaction. 

he’s such a WLB. 

Throwing hissy fits his playing and the play calls sucked 

that fumble return sapped the life out of AZ after all the injuries 

17 hours ago, Shady said:

he’s such a WLB. 

Throwing hissy fits his playing and the play calls sucked 

that fumble return sapped the life out of AZ after all the injuries 

The game was decided by KK's mind-numbing decision before the half to take his final time out, the ensuing 4th down failure, then giving up a FG to the Cheats as time expired.

The correct decision was: allow the clock to run down to 11 seconds and call your final time out, attempt a FG and go into half time with a minimum 6 point lead (and likely 9 point lead) and all the momentum.  Kingsbury literally gave the Patriots life and confidence that they didn't deserve.

He's a terrible coach.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

58 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The game was decided by KK's mind-numbing decision before the half to take his final time out, the ensuing 4th down failure, then giving up a FG to the Cheats as time expired.

The correct decision was: allow the clock to run down to 11 seconds and call your final time out, attempt a FG and go into half time with a minimum 6 point lead (and likely 9 point lead) and all the momentum.  Kingsbury literally gave the Patriots life and confidence that they didn't deserve.

He's a terrible coach.

I can’t figure out what kingsbury thought the realistic upside was there.  Yes, obviously  he’s thinking TD, but from that part of the field with no TO’s and a backup qb and the amount of time left it’s roughly the equivalent of needing $1000, someone hands you $1000, and instead of using the money for whatever you need it for you go and spend it all on mega millions tickets. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

11 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I can’t figure out what kingsbury thought the realistic upside was there.  Yes, obviously  he’s thinking TD, but from that part of the field with no TO’s and a backup qb and the amount of time left it’s roughly the equivalent of needing $1000, someone hands you $1000, and instead of using the money for whatever you need it for you go and spend it all on mega millions tickets. 

Right.  Getting the first down means you get MAYBE 2 plays but you need 30ish yards for a TD.  The juice was clearly not worth the squeeze and the only way it could have turned out worse was the Pats getting a TD of their own.  It was the biggest momentum swing of the game.

so - has BB lost this team?

such outbursts would never have happened in the past from any player

seems the lockerroom is not jumping to Patricia's defense and shutting this stuff down 

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/patriots-mac-jones-awkward-dynamic-matt-patricia-play-calling

But New England’s offense looks no less broken than it did a week ago. Jones' frustrations seemed more notable than the Patriots beating a depleted Arizona team on Monday night. It marked the second straight week that we've seen Jones yelling at his coaches.

There were several points in both the second and third quarters where Jones was clearly frustrated with the Patriots offense. He let out a loud f-bomb as he walked back to the sideline after New England needlessly burnt a timeout on its opening drive of the third quarter. Jones threw up his arms at the sideline after throwing the ball away in the red zone. And, most notably, he appeared to get dismissive with the coaching staff while walking back to the huddle.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1