Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Hello

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Not really.  It’s been a tough week.

My mother was hospitalized on Tuesday with late stage heart failure, and once stabilized was moved to a care home.  She won’t ever go home again.

Making this evening worse is the fact that I was exposed to COVID on Wednesday and so I can’t even go visit her because I’m quarantining, and don’t want to expose her to this.

Thoughts and prayers are welcome.

• Sad 8
  • Wow 1

I am so sorry TYTT. 

I simply cannot comprehend how difficult that situation must feel. 

In all my years of taking care of dying people I know how important family is to the patient. 

If at all possible, you should face time her so she can see you. 

Gracious God, Hold this lovely mother at this time of illness, watch over her when she cannot sleep, speak your love to her when she is afraid, touch and heal her weak body. ... Build her up again, look after her emotions and may she know your loving arms are around her at this time.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Sorry to hear that TYTT;  hope your Mom can be made comfortable and you can get in to see her soon.

I’m sure it’s a terribly difficult time.

• Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Wacka said:

Praying for your mom.  Thanks for the invite here.

Thank you.  We are glad to have you.

On 10/10/2020 at 2:08 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

My mother was hospitalized on Tuesday with late stage heart failure, and once stabilized was moved to a care home.  She won’t ever go home again.

Making this evening worse is the fact that I was exposed to COVID on Wednesday and so I can’t even go visit her because I’m quarantining, and don’t want to expose her to this.

Sorry to hear this ole friend. How are you feeling this evening. Prayers for you and your mom.

• Cheers 1

On 10/10/2020 at 2:08 PM, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Just seeing this. Thoughts and prayers to your mother (and you and your family), my friend.

• Cheers 1