Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2021: Black Friday / Holiday Deals

Mahoney

Might be the outsider on this kind of stuff but we really don't gaf about black friday or the seasonal sales anymore... if we want something we just go buy it no matter the time of year. Thing is that we don't really need any more stuff... looking to get rid of a lot actually.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Might be the outsider on this kind of stuff but we really don't gaf about black friday or the seasonal sales anymore... if we want something we just go buy it no matter the time of year. Thing is that we don't really need any more stuff... looking to get rid of a lot actually.

Me too. Now my husband? He loves Black Friday and buying more "stuff."

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Ann said:

Me too. Now my husband? He loves Black Friday and buying more "stuff."

Lol... there comes a point in time when you look around and ask your self "why do I have so much shit?".  Collections I can see for sure but the rest... and especially the kitchen. We use these things 5 times a week but the other hundred we haven't used in 10 years. She's going on a weeks vacation for TG so I'm going to covertly "eliminate" some of this crap.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MothersMilk said:

Lol... there comes a point in time when you look around and ask your self "why do I have so much shit?".  Collections I can see for sure but the rest... and especially the kitchen. We use these things 5 times a week but the other hundred we haven't used in 10 years. She's going on a weeks vacation for TG so I'm going to covertly "eliminate" some of this crap.

We have so many kitchen utensils and gadgets, it isn’t funny.

One day, I had had enough and told my husband to go through and get rid of utensils we have duplicates (triplicates, quadruples, etc) of…

Wanna know what he pulled out to get rid of? One item.  A round rubber gripper jar opener that lays flat, takes up no room, and that I use to open jars.

:censored: 

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1