Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, November 29, 2020; Week 12

Ann

35 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Jeremy Chinn, rookie OLB for Carolina, had the following series:

3rd and 8, Cousins sacked at Minnesota 18, fumbles.  Recovered by Chinn, returned for 17 yard TD.

Carolina kicks off, touchback to 25.

1st and 10, Dalvin Cook runs left for 4 yards, fumbles.  Recovered by Chinn, returned for 28 yard TD.

Two fumble returns for TDs in 10 seconds.

That's more than 3 times the yards the Denver "QB" passed for today.

Kendall Hinton (the Denver QB) will forever have the story about how he started a NFL game at QB, which I am sure he never envisioned, especially after moving to WR in college. But I wonder if he thinks the story is worth getting thrust into such an impossible situation, with predictable results.

22 minutes ago, Hedge said:

That's more than 3 times the yards the Denver "QB" passed for today.

Kendall Hinton (the Denver QB) will forever have the story about how he started a NFL game at QB, which I am sure he never envisioned, especially after moving to WR in college. But I wonder if he thinks the story is worth getting thrust into such an impossible situation, with predictable results.

At least Denver was already out of serious playoff contention. Best case scenario for that story would be that his team was so dominant the rest of the season that the loss didn’t matter and they went on to win the Super Bowl, but I’d hate it for him if they were a bubble playoff team and that loss was the reason they didn’t make it. 

I just realized one of the reasons I don't like Aaron Rogers is because the look on his face when a receiver falls or drops a pass is the exact same look on my wife's face when she realizes I came back from the grocery store without the item that led me to go to the store in the first place.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I just realized one of the reasons I don't like Aaron Rogers is because the look on his face when a receiver falls or drops a pass is the exact same look on my wife's face when she realizes I came back from the grocery store without the item that led me to go to the store in the first place.

oh man. I hate that look. Then you gotta tell her a lie that they didn't have Flour so you just bought ice cream

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Jeremy Chinn, rookie OLB for Carolina, had the following series:

3rd and 8, Cousins sacked at Minnesota 18, fumbles.  Recovered by Chinn, returned for 17 yard TD.

Carolina kicks off, touchback to 25.

1st and 10, Dalvin Cook runs left for 4 yards, fumbles.  Recovered by Chinn, returned for 28 yard TD.

Two fumble returns for TDs in 10 seconds.

Thats called a double Chinn.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

You married Dan Marino?

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, GG1 said:

I thought Bears had a decent defense?

I don't think you can play great defense in this era without an offense that can move the football with some consistency.  It's just too much to ask with virtually every rule being skewed in favor of the offense.  The Bears were beaten last night before they ever took the field because they knew Trubisky was under center for them and the Packers were starting Rodgers.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

Seattle squeaking by Phili ends the week. Yeah, yeah, Baltimore v Pittsburgh.... if it ever happens.

That a series after my favorite nonbills whipping boy wentz tossed a gem of an int on the previous series

4 hours ago, Joe said:

That a series after my favorite nonbills whipping boy wentz tossed a gem of an int on the previous series

There were a lot of bettors who took it in the shorts after that completion.

Two notes about the game last night:

1 - The MNF team of Griese and Riddick are really growing on me. They really do a pretty good job breaking down each play from an offensive and defensive position. The only way it would be better is if Levy was limited to only play-by-play because he sounds ridiculous when he tries to segue away from Griese and Riddick. My only issue with last night was Griese insisting Wentz just needed a better supporting cast, which takes us to my second point...

2 - Wentz is so bad that even I can see he's bad. He repeatedly missed obvious reads, and most of his passes were straight up garbage. I'm not even sure what he thinks he saw with the endzone pick he threw because the only person within 10 yards of the ball was a Seattle defender. A better supporting cast isn't going to fix him. He's terrible, and Philly can't really do anything about it without eating a shitload of money.

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Wentz is so bad that even I can see he's bad.

His confidence is shot.  That's a tough thing to overcome.  He's a pretty physically talented dude but he's clearly all in his own head and once that happens most guys are pretty much done.

• Like 1