Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 12: BILLS vs Chargers : The Aftermath

Ann

Really nice effort from the defense....other than the now-standard Hail Mary mess.

If McDermott was smart he'd institute a $50,000 fine for anyone who intercepts one of those.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Really nice effort from the defense....other than the now-standard Hail Mary mess.

If McDermott was smart he'd institute a $50,000 fine for anyone who intercepts one of those.

Fine????

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

They were all trying to catch it instead of punching it down.  I was :censored:

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

McD's biggest criticism is that sometimes his teams just look... *blows raspberries*... That's today. Hopefully we take some good lessons and move on.

I also think Allen's entire game got thrown off cause of the ankle. Hopefully that's not a problem moving forward.

We're on to San Fransisco... or, Arizona... or Las Angeles... wherever we're headed, we're on to there.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

He was really bad

I'm honestly stunned at how he mishandled the entire last minute of the game. A &#%$ing 12 year old playing Madden can do better with clock management.

• Like 2