Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 12: BILLS vs Chargers : The Aftermath

Ann

19 minutes ago, GG1 said:

If anyone had money on Bills -10, that was a monumental officiating screw up.  Glad it didn’t change the outcome.

I understand your point and agree completely, but if anyone had money on Bills -10 today, they need a new bookie.

2 hours ago, Chandemonium said:

Am I the only one who was raging when the chargers had it on the goal line with 6 seconds left thinking they were about to tie it, and then realized we were up by 10? 😂😂😂

No, I was still figuring a TD and onside kick recovery sets up a GW hail mary attempt.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

33 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

No, I was still figuring a TD and onside kick recovery sets up a GW hail mary attempt.

More than an attempt.  It would be successful.  The Bills cannot stop that play.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Feels like 3-8, though.  

I have to stop reading Joe's posts.

It's funny.. ATOP he was ruthless in calling out the negative Nancy's.... 

Edited by whatdrought

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Ugly, ugly, ugly win. But I’ll take it. 

Better to have a win that feels like it could have been a loss, than a loss that felt like it should have been a win.

• Like 4

Nouseforaname

That fourth quarter on offense was a disaster.  WTF was going on?

I never post in these shitty football threads so imagine how bad it was.

Edited by Meazza
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Meazza said:

:argue:   I'll have you know I only start YUGE Beautiful threads!

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I don't know.  I may have felt better about the "Are You Shittng Me?" loss agaisnt the Cards than I do about this win.

Not even close. The offense was a mess today, but that was an exception, not the rule.  If you're going to have three turnovers in a game, even in a row, have it on a day like today. The defense, on the other hand, has been getting better the past few games, and today they shut down one of the highest scoring teams in the game and a quarterback who's had something like eleventymillion 300-yard games in a row. And they won the 3rd qtr battle they typically lose. And who knows what the final would be if they didn't his Moss with that ridiculous unsportsmanlike call.

But I'm a homer, so take that for what it's worth. The anti-Joe. :classic_biggrin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Meazza said:

Between guys not protecting the football and the stupid unsportsmanlike/personal foul penalties, it was an undisciplined day for sure.  But still, 98% of the time before this season, those games were losses so hard to be too upset about it.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like 1

Nouseforaname
4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Between guys not protecting the football and the stupid unsportsmanlike/personal foul penalties, it was an undisciplined day for sure.  But still, 98% of the time before this season, those games were losses so hard to be to upset about it.

I agree that these aren’t the same old bills but they are trying really hard to become the same old bills.  

That pick josh threw was a useless throw in that situation . The bills absolutely needed a win after that loss to Arizona and it almost went the other way. 

Outside of the turnover fest in the 4th quarter I thought the O was good and that it wanted to be able to run the ball today....likely a bit more going forward now with Smoke out.  Mission accomplished.  We aren't going to ground and pound but when we run it has to be far more effective than what we've showed and a part of our game the Defense has to be concerned with.  Can't allow the D to just tee off on Josh.

This was the perfect D to get the run game going against.  They are a bad run d and they lost Perryman early in the game. 

Felt like if we couldn't get a ground game going today we never will.  It has to be there to rely on in these last few games especially come January.  

Edited by Big Blitz

leh-nerd skin-erd
4 hours ago, GG1 said:

I’m a bit pissed the officials had a hand in letting Chargers hand around more than they should have.   Barring huge Bills’ mistakes in 4th quarter, this was evocative of the just give it to them feeling.

The play that really got e fired up was the 4th down Hail Mary catch.  The replay showed a clear bobble and ball hitting the ground.  That should have been an automatic booth review and game over at that time.  

If anyone had money on Bills -10, that was a monumental officiating screw up.  Glad it didn’t change the outcome.

Huh, I didn’t notice that.  The play was an incomplete pass (assuming correctly called).  HTF did I miss that?