Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dear Bruce Arians...

Alaska Darin

You might wanna double Tyreek Hill for the rest of the game.   No one in NFL history has ever had 200 yards receiving in the first quarter... until now.

• Wow 3
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You might wanna double Tyreek Hill for the rest of the game.   No one in NFL history has ever had 200 yards receiving in the first quarter... until now.

That was some performance.

Looks like TB is considering playing now...

Just now, Ann said:

Mahomes is over 400 yards 8 minutes into the third quarter.
Hill is now at 261 (3TDS)

Don't they know we want Allen and Diggs to lead the NFL in yards?  They are being incredibly selfish right now

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Virgil said:

Don't they know we want Allen and Diggs to lead the NFL in yards?  They are being incredibly selfish right now

The TB defense is getting creamed.

But, we can always count on Brady to help out the Bills.  :sarcasm2:

Just now, Ann said:

The Marsha defense is getting creamed.

But, we can always count on Marsha to help out the Bills.  :sarcasm2:

Don't threaten me with a good time.  Watching Marsha get beaten is my own special brand of fetish......

Too far?

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Don't threaten me with a good time.  Watching Marsha get beaten is my own special brand of fetish......

Too far?

If it was against an NFC team, or an AFC team not in the play-off picture, I'd be thrilled he's getting beaten.

And after a beautiful 46 yarder, he gets picked.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

If it was against an NFC team, or an AFC team not in the play-off picture, I'd be thrilled he's getting beaten.

And after a beautiful 46 yarder, he gets picked.

I fully expect the Chiefs to win that division, so I don't consider them a threat to us.  With them owning the tie breaker, I don't consider us jumping them. 

My three favorite teams:

1 - Bills

2 - Anyone playing Marsha (Tie)

2 - Anyone playing the *Patriots (Tie)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Ann said:

The Marsha defense is getting creamed.

But, we can always count on Marsha to help out the Bills.  :sarcasm2:

how do you do that? you can drop f-bombs and somehow get Marsha past the nanny filter.

ETA:  quoting you doesn't pass but your actual post does.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

how do you do that? you can drop f-bombs and somehow get Marsha past the nanny filter.

ETA:  quoting you doesn't pass but your actual post does.

:wine:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yes they have. Nfln mentioned some dude had more in the 1st quarter, and that lee evans had more in the first half in 2005. 

Trying to find the player but found this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_records_(individual)

Quadry Ismail had the record. 210

Edited by Boyst

14 minutes ago, Boyst said:

Yes they have. Nfln mentioned some dude had more in the 1st quarter, and that lee evans had more in the first half in 2005. 

Trying to find the player but found this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_National_Football_League_records_(individual)

Quadry Ismail had the record. 210

Ismail was in the 3rd quarter, not the first.   I'm clearly getting older because I thought Evans was in the 3rd quarter too.  It's kinda neat that I've watched all the of those games.

Edited by Alaska Darin
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ismail was in the 3rd quarter, not the first.   I'm clearly getting older because I thought Evans was in the 3rd quarter too.  It's kinda neat that I've watched all the of those games.

I remember Ismail doing it. I think I remember lee evans doing it. 

But I swear nfln on sirius said someone else set the record or held it for first quarter. Maybe I misheard them. I was working and not fully focused. 

Interesting postscript to your Dear Bruce letter: yesterday, a guy who just a month ago was selling fundraisers and who just 24 hours before gametime was a practice squad WR, managed to score the exact number of points against the Saints that Marsha did three weeks ago.

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Interesting postscript to your Dear Bruce letter: yesterday, a guy who just a month ago was selling fundraisers and who just 24 hours before gametime was a practice squad WR, managed to score the exact number of points against the Saints that Marsha did three weeks ago.

Saints' defense is legit. 

14 hours ago, Boyst said:

I remember Ismail doing it. I think I remember lee evans doing it. 

But I swear nfln on sirius said someone else set the record or held it for first quarter. Maybe I misheard them. I was working and not fully focused. 

It's Evans.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It's Evans.

I have met him and had several conversations with him. He is out of this world unique in every possible way you can imagine. He doesn't bullshit. The guy has attitude all over him and I mean that respectfully. One of those guys you meet that is sincere, not going to mince words, waste time.  I've met many professional athletes from different stages. And he struck me as one of the most intimidating athletes (as an athlete and not a person, if that makes sense).

It says a lot because I've met some of the worlds best wrestlers in my younger years, from Cael Sanderson and Dan Gable to many Iranian and foreigners I don't remember mixed with more current athletes in the CrossFit community that are top 50 in the world, a few top 5.