Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 13: Bills vs 49ers in AZ

Ann

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Will are game with the Steelers get moved to a different day? 

So far no, but 3 games were affected by Ravens Steelers move to Wed.

On 11/30/2020 at 1:22 PM, Ann said:

Thank you, @NCBillsFan for the update on where this game will be played.

Bills open at 3 point favorites.

Week 13 is Buffalo (8-3) versus San Fransisco (5-6) on Monday, December 7th at 8:15 pm

NFL Standings

i wonder if the spread accounts for the 3 points usually afforded for home field advantage or if this is considered a neutral field. 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

i wonder if the spread accounts for the 3 points usually afforded for home field advantage or if this is considered a neutral field. 

I have to imagine the books put much less value on home field unless you're traveling cross country. But Rams flying to SFO or AZ is all but a puddle jumper, and with no crowds in the stadium, it just strikes me as a more neutral gig with no advantage to be had.

8 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have to imagine the books put much less value on home field unless you're traveling cross country. But Rams flying to SFO or AZ is all but a puddle jumper, and with no crowds in the stadium, it just strikes me as a more neutral gig with no advantage to be had.

i always thought the 'home field' was worth 3 points. i guess what i'm wondering is, are we 3 or 6 better than the 9ers in the book's eyes?

• Like 1

Too little too late - Frazier admits he may use offensive players to defend Hail Marys.

One question some wonder is should the Bills put better personnel out there on the field in such circumstances? Such as players from offense?

Frazier didn’t say no.

“Could be, could be,” Frazier said when asked about the possibility. “Those are things we’re thinking about. But I think we’re capable of knocking that ball down. We haven’t done it yet, but I think we’re capable of doing it. We have some pretty good athletes back there.”

Weird stats I saw on NFL.com today: the Niners are undefeated when they are the home team in AZ, and the Bills are 1-5 on MNF since 2000.

It looks like the 49ers upset is the fun pick this week (after the WTFs upset over the Steelers), and I admit this game is going to be difficult, but my hope is the team got the turnovers out of their system last week and they play more disciplined ball control against a good defense. 

• Like 2

Buffalo Bills Fan
33 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Weird stats I saw on NFL.com today: the Niners are undefeated when they are the home team in AZ, and the Bills are 1-5 on MNF since 2000.

It looks like the 49ers upset is the fun pick this week (after the WTFs upset over the Steelers), and I admit this game is going to be difficult, but my hope is the team got the turnovers out of their system last week and they play more disciplined ball control against a good defense. 

Right.

49ers has lots of injuries. Good coaching helped them to this point. If Gase was coaching sure win. 

Going to be a hard fought game. 

3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Curious how many home games SF has had in AZ? 

The Bills have not done well on MNF but I think those stats are over rated as the teams change so much it is not an apples to apples comparison.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:13 AM, Ann said:

I just updated the fans in the stands post. They had been allowing 4,200 fans. Last week was no fans. I saw nothing to change that for this week, but will keep the post updated.

Newsom would only sign the 49ers' exit visas if there was assurance that no fans could attend the game.