Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Ravens game moved again

mead107

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

Denver had to go without a QB, Buffalo, one TE, etc. Why does Baltimore keep getting special consideration?

Because the NFL plays favorites

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Denver had to go without a QB, Buffalo, one TE, etc. Why does Baltimore keep getting special consideration?

Networks demand their games.  NFL demands their money.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Probably a lot to do with it, especially this year when the NFL has lost billions.

12 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Same with College ball.

After the B1G and PAC12 cancelled their seasons, ESPN and Fox were like....uhhh, give us some of that money back.   That's when they came out with their adjusted schedules

• Like 1

Some horseshit right there. The Steelers and Ravens are like any other team and should have protocols in place. Denver didn't and they still had to play. Why did NE*, Tennessee, and now these dbags get to have the world now to them?

Play the games on the day they're scheduled with whoever is available. If a player doesn't want to play leave them at home and don't pay them.  They're not essential and have no right to be paid if they're too weak to do their job.

• Like 2

Today begins the countdown of the Steelers playing 3 games within 12 days. Guess who gets them at the tail end of this? There isn't a better time to catch a red hot team.

12/2/20: BAL @ PIT

12/7/20: WAS @ PIT

12/13/20: PIT @ BUF

I normally am not a fan of Tomlin, but his team has been heavily affected by schedule changes due to COVID issues (which, I believe, have always been due to the opponent's team), yet he has the Steelers ready to play. McDermott sure hasn't shown this ability to get the team ready to go when faced with off normal schedule circumstances, as the Bills just didn't play well in the loses to TEN and KC. And, yes, I realize these are 2 quality opponents.

48 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Glad I checked the game time - 12:40 PT - and didn't wait to watch the game tonight :doh:

Thanks for that heads up! 3:40 Eastern time. I did not know that they scheduled it so early in the day.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Thanks for that heads up! 3:40 Eastern time. I did not know that they scheduled it so early in the day.

Wednesday afternoon football.  God bless the Rona :beer:

• Haha 1