Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

What do you think of the officiating in the NFL?

mead107

You can always find a few bad calls in any game.

The PI call last night could have been a game changer.

When the SF player spun the ball in front of the Bills why was it not called like it was for Josh?

8 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

When the SF player spun the ball in front of the Bills why was it not called like it was for Josh?

I was wondering that myself. It was pretty blatant.

3 hours ago, Just Joshin said:

I said the same thing to my wife last night.  

• Like 1

I thought the officials tonight were terrible. They appeared to miss all the Pittsburgh holding, at least one more PI call, and RayRay's punch on his last return.

47 minutes ago, Ann said:

I thought the officials tonight were terrible. They appeared to miss all the Pittsburgh holding, at least one more PI call, and RayRay's punch on his last return.

No flag on the punch to the helmet. 

• 4 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

They pretty much let them play, but how this was not called a fumble on the review, is beyond me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZAnTeknvnc&feature=youtu.be

If there was no clear evidence on that play that he was up when touched then the NFL needs to do better because it was pretty obvious with anyone with, a set of eyes.

Seriously though, I dont know why they wont implement a standardized camera placement in stadiums to get a realistic 360 view of any play. The tech is there, but you know... we still use chains to mark first down yardage.

It is time to move into the 21st century.

• Like 2

By the way.

When the ball is still on the ground when you get to zero...............

It shouldn't matter if you are then "starting" the process to hike the ball !

It is too much time !!

• Like 2
  • FANtastic 1

Officials Botch Call on Colts' Non-Fumble Late in Fourth Quarter Vs. Bills

The Bills escaped the Colts in Saturday's AFC wild-card round to win their first playoff game in 25 years, but in typical NFL fashion, the fourth quarter took a head-scratching turn with a controversial call.

With a little over two minutes remaining, the Colts were driving down the field and trailing by three, as Buffalo led 27–24. Indianapolis had converted two fourth downs when Philip Rivers completed a pass to wideout Zach Pascal. After Pascal got up, he appeared to fumble when tackled by Jordan Poyer. The Bills looked to recover the ball, but officials said Pascal was down by contact. 

</snip>

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Now how the hell am I supposed to read that when they're featuring Cheerleader of the Week, Heidi below it.

01-heidi_exclusive-xyp_0559jpg.jpg

Thanks, I'm looking for some extra mustard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

We're into the third period of the Bucs/Skins game, and unless I've missed something, not a single pass interference called all day.

I did like how they let them play today.

Other than the blown fumble at the end, refs did a solid job in the Bills game.   (And no those weren't delay of game fouls).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...