Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 6, 2020; Week 13

Ann

Viewing map

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

● Sunday Night: Denver @ Kansas City (NBC)
● Monday 5:00 PM ET: Washington @ Pittsburgh (FOX) (Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston)
Monday Night: 8:15 PM ET Buffalo vs San Francisco (in Arizona) (ESPN/ABC)
● Tuesday Night: Dallas @ Baltimore (FOX/NFLN)

CBS EARLY

● Cleveland @ Tennessee, Ian Eagle, Charles Davis
● Indianapolis @ Houston, Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon
● Cincinnati @ Miami, Andrew Catalon, James Lofton
● Las Vegas @ NY Jets, Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta
● Jacksonville @ Minnesota, Beth Mowins, Jay Feely

CBS LATE

● Philadelphia @ Green Bay, Jim Nantz, Tony Romo
● New England @ LA Chargers, Kevin Harlan, Trent Green  

FOX SINGLE

● New Orleans @ Atlanta, Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma
● Detroit @ Chicago, Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

● NY Giants @ Seattle (LATE), Kevin Burkhardt, Daryl Johnston
● LA Rams @ Arizona (LATE), Chris Myers, Brock Huard, Greg Jennings

What are you watching?

• Cheers 1

NFL Standings

Rooting For:

● Denver @ Kansas City - Denver :classic_laugh:
● Washington @ Pittsburgh - Washington :classic_laugh:
● Dallas @ Baltimore - Dallas
● Cleveland @ Tennessee - Cleveland
● Indianapolis @ Houston - Houston
● Cincinnati @ Miami - Cincinnati
● Las Vegas @ NY Jets - Jets  :classic_laugh:
● Jacksonville @ Minnesota - Minnesota
● New England @ LA Chargers - Chargers

• Like 1

I am not sure how much help the Bills will receive this week.

It is unlikely Denver or Washington will win, same with the Jets. Any given Sunday...

Cleveland v Tennessee should be a good one as Tennessee wants the division and Cleveland need the game for a WC. IOW they both need this game.

• Like 1

I’d feel better about Cincy’s chances with Burrow, but am I crazy to think they still have a non-trivial shot if Tua plays? If it’s Fitz I’d say it moves into trivial chance territory. 

While I have no confidence in the Jets at this point, it will be interesting to see what happens to the Raiders moving forward. The loss to KC was a dagger, but what Atlanta did to them was just embarrassing. Felt a lot like...

PUNY GOD. - GIF on Imgur

The game is in NJ, and the Raiders don't travel well.

A fan can hope, I guess.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Don't count out Washington that quickly.  Steelers will be playing that game on about seventeen seconds' rest, the way the league is &#%$ing them over.

Agreed. And the WTFs are playing some decent defense while the Steelers have been playing games closely. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ann said:

NFL Standings

Rooting For:

● Denver @ Kansas City - Denver :classic_laugh:
● Washington @ Pittsburgh - Washington :classic_laugh:
● Dallas @ Baltimore - Dallas
● Cleveland @ Tennessee - Cleveland
● Indianapolis @ Houston - Houston
● Cincinnati @ Miami - Cincinnati
● Las Vegas @ NY Jets - Jets  :classic_laugh:
● Jacksonville @ Minnesota - Minnesota
● New England @ LA Chargers - Chargers

After further review... the ruling on the field stands. There can be no dispute with these selections. They are impeccable!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In regards to the Redskins @ Steelers being moved to Monday evening (5 PM EST)...

Is it a Fox single game on Monday with no Fox game on Sunday?

Is it a Fox single game on Sunday plus Monday national broadcast?

Is it a Fox single game on Sunday plus a Washington/Pittsburgh market  only on Monday?

20 minutes ago, devnull said:

In regards to the Redskins @ Steelers being moved to Monday evening (5 PM EST)...

Is it a Fox single game on Monday with no Fox game on Sunday?

Is it a Fox single game on Sunday plus Monday national broadcast?

Is it a Fox single game on Sunday plus a Washington/Pittsburgh market  only on Monday?

The color map is up. Looks like that 5pm Monday game is on Fox nationally. 

Fox single depends on where you are in the country. For instance WNY is getting the Giants v Seattle which is a late game, no early game on Fox for WNY. 

CBS has the double-header on Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

On 12/1/2020 at 9:40 AM, Ann said:

I am not sure how much help the Bills will receive this week.

It is unlikely Denver or Washington will win, same with the Jets. Any given Sunday...

Cleveland v Tennessee should be a good one as Tennessee wants the division and Cleveland need the game for a WC. IOW they both need this game.

as many mentioned, the WFT has a chance i think..

On 12/1/2020 at 11:21 AM, DC Tom said:

Don't count out Washington that quickly.  Steelers will be playing that game on about seventeen seconds' rest, the way the league is &#%$ing them over.

Steelers not getting screwed, 3 games in 12 days is normal..Sunday-Sunday-Thursday is 12 days..

• Like 1

Well, you all are not alone. Gregg Rosenthal also picked the WFT to win. :scared3:

</snip>

Washington Football Team 20, Pittsburgh Steelers 17

The Thanksgiving and spotlight games of Week 12 felt heavy, featuring a number of teams that appeared worn down by the weight of this season. That included the Steelers, whose own COVID issues were compounded by a late ACL injury to pass rusher Bud Dupree on Wednesday evening. The rested Football Team has competed admirably all year, with game changers Terry McLaurin and Antonio Gibson playing their best ball since Alex Smith took over. I want to see Smith help topple the last undefeated team, and I want to see his postgame interview at 5 p.m. PT on a Monday afternoon.

</snip>

49 minutes ago, Ann said:

Well, you all are not alone. Gregg Rosenthal also picked the WFT to win. :scared3:

</snip>

Washington Football Team 20, Pittsburgh Steelers 17

The Thanksgiving and spotlight games of Week 12 felt heavy, featuring a number of teams that appeared worn down by the weight of this season. That included the Steelers, whose own COVID issues were compounded by a late ACL injury to pass rusher Bud Dupree on Wednesday evening. The rested Football Team has competed admirably all year, with game changers Terry McLaurin and Antonio Gibson playing their best ball since Alex Smith took over. I want to see Smith help topple the last undefeated team, and I want to see his postgame interview at 5 p.m. PT on a Monday afternoon.

</snip>

That Steeler win vs. the Ravens reminded me a lot of the Bills win over the Chargers. Better teams would have beaten the Bills and Steelers in both games. Tomlin was correctly identified as the unhappiest 11-0 coach in football after that game. Interestingly, both teams go up against teams this week whose records don't reflect how well both teams are playing lately.

CarpetCrawler
On 12/1/2020 at 1:06 PM, IDBillzFan said:

While I have no confidence in the Jets at this point, it will be interesting to see what happens to the Raiders moving forward. The loss to KC was a dagger, but what Atlanta did to them was just embarrassing. Felt a lot like...

PUNY GOD. - GIF on Imgur

The game is in NJ, and the Raiders don't travel well.

A fan can hope, I guess.

Gase actually came out this week and admitted he mishandled Darnold's development. I think the wheels are totally off that bus, the organization is done with Gase and in it only to trade Darnold and draft Lawrence.

12 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Gase actually came out this week and admitted he mishandled Darnold's development. I think the wheels are totally off that bus, the organization is done with Gase and in it only to trade Darnold and draft Lawrence.

They finish 0-16 and will look for a trade partner to move up in the 2022 Draft. Jimmy Spags is running that organization. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I get Ekeler back and now Jacobs is out. Worst fantasy season ever.

Have not done fantasy since the late 80's, back in the days when the USA Today boxscore was the the gold standard for scoring...but can imagine this year has been rough on every fantasy player.

• Cheers 1

46 minutes ago, Ann said:

Maybe this is because I just hate the Fish, but it's almost like Flores is putting Tua back in because it's a cream puff game. The Fish D should have a field day against a QB who was on the practice squad last month. I predict Tua throws for 110 yards and the NFL week is spent yelling "Tua is the real deal!"

11 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe this is because I just hate the Fish, but it's almost like Flores is putting Tua back in because it's a cream puff game. The Fish D should have a field day against a QB who was on the practice squad last month. I predict Tua throws for 110 yards and the NFL week is spent yelling "Tua is the real deal!"

Wouldn't surprise me. The slobbering over him is other world. Will he end up great? Possibly. Is he a better than average rookie at the moment? Highly debatable.