Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 6, 2020; Week 13

Ann

11 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wouldn't surprise me. The slobbering over him is other world. Will he end up great? Possibly. Is he a better than average rookie at the moment? Highly debatable.

No one would be talking about Tua if the Chargers had a better coach. 

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

No one would be talking about Tua if the Chargers had a better coach. 

Of the three wonder kids -  Tua, Murray, Herbert, I was most impressed with Herbert. The Bills may have kept the damage to a minimum, but for a rookie? That kid appears to have quite the future.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Of the three wonder kids -  Tua, Murray, Herbert, I was most impressed with Herbert. The Bills may have kept the damage to a minimum, but for a rookie? That kid appears to have quite the future.

As someone mentioned here recently, Tua was a Hail Mary away from a four-game losing skid.

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe this is because I just hate the Fish, but it's almost like Flores is putting Tua back in because it's a cream puff game. The Fish D should have a field day against a QB who was on the practice squad last month. I predict Tua throws for 110 yards and the NFL week is spent yelling "Tua is the real deal!"

I think the Bengals have a real chance with Tua starting. Of course I’d feel better about it with Burrow in there and I’m not expecting the upset, but it won’t shock me either. If Fitz was starting I’d say it would shock me if Cindy pulled the upset.

Tennessee is having a bad first quarter... either that, or Cleveland is having a good quarter.

Watching Baker Mayfield  throw the ball... wow do I appreciate Josh Allen even more.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Maybe this is because I just hate the Fish, but it's almost like Flores is putting Tua back in because it's a cream puff game. The Fish D should have a field day against a QB who was on the practice squad last month. I predict Tua throws for 110 yards and the NFL week is spent yelling "Tua is the real deal!"

It would be a real shame if Flores had to decide between yanking Tua again and winning the game.

Jets Seem to be trying tokeep it close just before the half, but they’re the Jets. 

Then again, the Raiders are helping them out. 

This may be a good game.

51 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

It would be a real shame if Flores had to decide between yanking Tua again and winning the game.

A slightly better quarterback has the Benglas up two scores right now. Allen had some great reads, but those throws were off. I think Miami losing Xavien Howard is a bigger deal than the Bengals losing Boyd, so we'll see how this second half goes. Allen is throwing some decent passes to keep the chains moving.

16 minutes ago, snafu said:

Jets Seem to be trying tokeep it close just before the half, but they’re the Jets. 

Then again, the Raiders are helping them out. 

This may be a good game.

Two really bad fumbles by Darnold or the Jets have the lead right now.

Edited by IDBillzFan

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Two really bad fumbles by Darnold or the Jets have the lead right now.

The second fumble cane off a hard blindside sack. His giant rookie OT completely whiffed. 

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Tennessee is having a bad first quarter... either that, or Cleveland is having a good quarter.

Watching Baker Mayfield  throw the ball... wow do I appreciate Josh Allen even more.

I am enjoying the Titans predicament as I know it has to be seriously eating away at Jughead aka Vrabel.