Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

NFL Sunday, December 6, 2020; Week 13

Ann

Raiders win.

Jets couldn’t get a first down to run out the clock, had to punt back to the Raiders. They missed one deep shot and hit on the second one from midfield. 

Edited by snafu

OMG Cleveland doing their best to lose this game... that is a crazy call though, on review Mayfiekd was down.  I have no idea what the review booth was looking at. 🤷‍♀️

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

No, we don't.  We may need them to win...but we want them to lose, so we can laugh hysterically.

I want no part of trevor lawrence in the AFCE.

• Like 1

I don’t get a 4:00 game because directv is in a pissing contest with the owners of my local CBS affiliate 🤬. I suppose I could try to dig out the old antenna. 

Edited by Chandemonium

Just saw the replay of the Jets game.   

The Raiders had time for two plays and needed 46 yards.  So Greggo dials up a defense with single coverage on all 3 Raider WRs and ZERO safeties downfield.

But at least he had a spy on Derek Carr in case he decided to run.

• Wow 1